Survivor

It's My Night

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Dec 15, 2013 on CBS

• The twenty seventh season ends with memorable Tribal Councils, but not much else.

I am glad this season has finally ended. "Blood vs. Water" was a major disappointment for me. In my review for the first episode of this season I said it was a foregone conclusion that the winner would be a returning player. I was almost disappointed because I wanted to be wrong, but the season ended just as I thought it would. This episode was also very predictable. All of us knew the only way Ciera would have made it to the finals is if she won all of the Immunity Challenges. Could it have been more obvious that wasn't going to happen. Monica's constant blubbering was absolutely ludicrous. Listening to her wallow in self pity at the final Tribal Council was insufferable. There is one thing I take a great deal of satisfaction in and that is the fact that Gervase was shut out in the final vote. Hopefully we have seen the last of that arrogant ass. Congratulations to Tyson. Hopefully next season will be better.