Survivor

Jumping Ship

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Apr 29, 2010 on CBS

• Candice is now a targetted woman.

I always thought both Candice and Danielle, though the latter was in the final two in 2006, were really worthless to their tribes. What in the heck were the producers thinking in putting these two. As Candice and Danielle contributed very little to their tribes. Also it was a mistake as both Danielle and Amanda, should had both been kicked out. For wrestling as that is a no-no to make physical contact with players outside the game. And Colby should had stopped it. He just stood there on the bed, doing nothing but squat. He has been disappointing all season to say the least. But Candice double-crossed her tribe and voted out Amanda. Bad move as it will come back to bite her in the rear later.
  • Russell is back...

I think this show is at its peak. No season will best this. So Russell finds another idol and plays it-he might not have because he didn't needed it but it was good as it made him safer...I wish sandra would go sooner, so unbearable to see her and her lies...But now the game turns interesting. I think it's safe to say that that Russell will have to make a big move, as I see in scenes from next episode that he will clash with Parvati...
    Normally, he should take her out pretty easy...But the situation is filled with to many uncertainties...
    Russell shows his class here aswell, because he finally realises how the situation is and tries to mend it. Without sandra and Parvati it should be pretty fun.
  • Not as amazing as the last two, but still an epic episode! (Spoilers!!!)

This was yet another highly enjoyable episode in this exciting season! I knew the Villains would be firmly thinking of finding the Hidden Immunity Idol, and I absolutely loved the scenes when Danielle and Amanda fought for the clue!

After that, I started liking Amanda less and less, and I was very happy with the end results. I was disappointed that Russell wasted the Idol, but I am confident that the Villains will find it again.

I thought both the challenges were highl y amazing and very enjoyable, and it was very great to watch!

Overall, a great episode, but a slighly predictable ending. Good episode, but not as good as the last two. I would recommend it, but once again, not as highly as its predecessors.
CBS