Survivor

Let's Make a Deal

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Apr 05, 2001 on CBS

• Definitely a case of Barramundi withering away into nothingness... almost.

Well this was certainly an interesting episode, but more in tersm of the tribal life than the tribal council. There was an Auciotn which gave the castaways some much needed food and drink, bu t sadly that was only a short-term thing and they became ill and hungry very quickyl again.

Jeff presented an interesting tradeoff - shelter for food. Certainly it seeme d as though Barramundi was going to fade away into nothingness with no rice and no or little means of catching fish. The tradeoff was a very interesting idea, and now that they have their food, it will be interesting to see them cope with the rain which will inevitably come.

No real shocks at Tribal Council, although I liked Nick's reasoning when he voted for Keith. He had brought no bags and Nick though t that was arrogance.

If I was Amber, I would have flipped and worked for Kucha after seeing my tribe betray my closest ally at the previous TC, but she stuck with Ogakor for some reason. She's definitely on the bottom of the totem pole.

CAn't wait to see the remainder of this game played out!
  • The tribe trades rice for food and votes off Nick.

The episode begins with Amber feeling isolated when the rest of the tribe voted for Jerri without telling her. Also there is little rice for the remaining fifteen days left. Instead of a reward, there is an auction where they could bid on food and drink including river water which Amber bought without knowing what it was because it was covered. After the auction, everybody except Colby and Amber got sick because their bodies were not getting enough food for the past month. At the immunity challenge, Keith almost won then celebrated too early and Colby came from behind to win it. After the challenge, Jeff came to their camp and offered them rice for their camp. They agreed and started to build a new shelter. Then at tribal council, Nick became the tenth to be voted out of the tribe. This was an excellent episode because the shelter being taken away from them and the auction and them getting sick after it.