Survivor

Let's Make a Deal

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Apr 05, 2001 on CBS

• Definitely a case of Barramundi withering away into nothingness... almost.

Well this was certainly an interesting episode, but more in tersm of the tribal life than the tribal council. There was an Auciotn which gave the castaways some much needed food and drink, bu t sadly that was only a short-term thing and they became ill and hungry very quickyl again.

Jeff presented an interesting tradeoff - shelter for food. Certainly it seeme d as though Barramundi was going to fade away into nothingness with no rice and no or little means of catching fish. The tradeoff was a very interesting idea, and now that they have their food, it will be interesting to see them cope with the rain which will inevitably come.

No real shocks at Tribal Council, although I liked Nick's reasoning when he voted for Keith. He had brought no bags and Nick though t that was arrogance.

If I was Amber, I would have flipped and worked for Kucha after seeing my tribe betray my closest ally at the previous TC, but she stuck with Ogakor for some reason. She's definitely on the bottom of the totem pole.

CAn't wait to see the remainder of this game played out!