Survivor

Long Hard Days

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Aug 09, 2000 on CBS

• Poor Collen!

In hindsight, Colleen is one of my favourite castaways over the course of this season. She was really funny and likeable. I do wish she could have survived longer.

The Reward and Immunity Challenges today were both decent without being great. I hate how the IC and RC both got minimal screentime, particularly the Reward, where we skipped half the questions. That was a little disappointing.

Sean's decision to take Richard was awful. I can't stand it one bit when a castaway fully promises to take one person then doesn't do so. It is an unneccessary promise to make if you do not plan on living up to it. Stupid idea.

Oveall, I am disappointed that Pagong is gone. I liked most of them. :/
  • Kelly, the next target of the Tagi alliance won immunity causing Colleen to be voted off.

The episode started with Sue angry with Kelly because she wimped out on their alliance and wanted to look to the jury. At the reward challenge Sean won a night out on a yacht and could choose one person to have breakfast with. Originally Sean said that he would take Kelly, but when decision time came, he wimped out and took Rich instead which made Kelly feel disappointed. As a surprise Sean got a surprise visit from his father and he got to show his dad the beach he had been living on for a month. At the immunity challenge, Sue, Rich, and Rudy made Kelly their next target, but she won immunity. Now deciding between Colleen and Sean, Colleen became the last original Pagong member to be voted out.
  • Colleen last of the Pagong gets sent packing!

6.1
    Colleen slips and is sent packing as Kelly saved herself
    And would win a few more immunities & a reward
    During the next episode while Sean enjoys a night on a yacht
    Free with massage and dinner as well as a visit from
    His firefighter dad. There have been cracks in the Richard, Sue, Rudy, and Kelly alliance now that they are bickering!