Survivor

Mad Treasure Hunt

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Apr 09, 2014 on CBS

• Spencer makes a critical error but manages to right his ship. Also, Morgan says a little too much at Tribal Council.

The current season seems to be holding its own. So far we have seen quite a few good episodes. There was actually a little genuine suspense in the mad search for the Hidden Immunity Idol. For the first time in quite a while I was seriously hooked on the episode when Woo found the clue that Spencer did such a great job of hiding. In the end though I am certainly happy for Spencer. If Woo or somebody else had found the Idol they would be rubbing Spencer's face in it all the way to the end. As I have said previously Tribal Council has been a high point of this season. That trend continues with this episode. I don't know what got into Morgan. I don't see how her arrogance would not create resentment towards her. Though it was a close vote between her and Tony, in my mind she sealed her own fate. Speaking of arrogance, Kass has just become unbearable. I certainly hope that she is \called for jury duty soon!