Survivor

Never Say Die

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Apr 25, 2012 on CBS

5.5
  • Wow that was just awful

*SPOILERS FOR THIS EPISODE ARE IN MY REVIEW*

Well that's it - I'm done with Survivor for this season. I really want to know if the producers intentionally picked stupid people for this season's cast. Nobody for the last few weeks has shown any type of strategic skills AT ALL except for Troyzan and Kim - and now Troy is gone! So now the show is nothing more than a battle of the idiots. Congrats Kim - I hope you enjoy your million dollars - you deserve it. If anyone wins other than her at this point it would be tragic. I'll probably tune in for the final hour/reunion show - but I have no interest in watching 6 stupid people make bad decisions week after week while Kim just cruises to the million. Wish Troy had hung around a few more eps to keep it interesting - and man you know the Survivor producers wish he had too! Congrats Survivor - you just lost any viewers who care at all about strategy as well as pretty much any self respecting guy who watches this show. I'd like to see next season be another All-Star type show - but make it the best strategic players from over the years like Boston Rob, Ozzy, Sophie Clarke, Richard Hatch, Parvati, etc. At least pick some smart, strategic players to be on the show next time - otherwise it's time to just let this show die. Carlton was bad enough - helping make this the worst season of Survivor since Survivor: Africa - and maybe ever! Just terrible. I mean really terrible. You'd have to have blinders on or somehow be associated with the show in some way to think this season is anything other than a complete and total utter failure/disaster.