Survivor

Our Time To Shine

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Mar 12, 2014 on CBS

• More of the same as the Brain tribe continues to fall apart.

Very dull episode for sure. There was nothing here that we haven't seen in the previous episodes. "Survivor" has done a great job of proving that brains won't be enough to survive in the wilderness that's for sure! The internal bickering in the brain tribe is starting to get old as well. Even the Tribal Council was dull too despite the whispering going back and forth between tribe members while others were talking. In the end, this is one of the few "Survivor" episodes you can miss. It's nothing you haven't seen already.
  • I think Luzon can officially go down as one of the biggest trainwrecks after this...

Wow, what nesxt? Another incredible episode in which some truly unbelievable stuff happened! There are some episode spoilers head, so be warned!

I liked finally having two challenges, but which is not all that important on a 30tribe season since we have lots of scenes at not just 2 but 3 camps to watch.

Nonetheless that Reward challenge was hard with a lot of knocks! I cannot believe how that ended - Brawn struggled for the first time and yet Brains fulfilled the impossible by blowing an unassailable lead.

Immunity was even more hilarious - these people can't even beat a tribe that's trying to throw a challenge! I was just dying of laughter, like seriously!?

They made the right call at Tribal but this season has been so hilarious, I can't wait for more!