Survivor

Price for Immunity

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Dec 01, 2005 on CBS

• So long Judd.

In last night's episode, I must say the part that I liked the most was when all of the deal making before Tribal Council was going on and poor ol' Judd was left in the dark, and thought that it was Lydia that would be getting the boot that night. I thought that it was really cool that he didn't see that vote coming. I know that it was how the game is played, but I think that suprise on Judd's face and how he reacted once he got voted off and had his tourch extinguished was priceless. Danni, Steph, Rafe, and Lydia did a great job suprising him tremendiously in the end, but I think the one who is going to feel the sting of it almost as much as Judd is going to be Cindy, because of the way she thought along the same lines of voting Lydia off. Also with the voting off of Judd, it's making me look forward to the final episode, when the final 2 contestants have come face to face with Judd again, just to see how he's going to react to seeing and hearing what they have to say. But lastly, the words of Judd during tribal council best sum up what the game is all about, Somebody’s going home tonight. DEAL WITH IT! So Judd, try living by your words!