Survivor

maritimer00

Survivor Fan Reviews page 4 of 12

• Survivor

1.9
    Survivor is a lame show about people who champ and play games that is all it is and nothing more it was good for the frist 3 seasons but after that it is a Complete waste of everybodys time All they do is sit a around camp and talk and talk and talk and talk the callenges are minly amesing and nothing more this is the most boring show if you every have any toruble sleeping this is better and safer then a sleeping pile. that is mostly what i have to say about this complete waste of time TV Show.
  • Best reality show!

Come on who doesn’t love survivor. Really I just can’t put the TV down, I love watching it because it is all reality because there all real and they are all trying to win the 1,000,000 which is crazy! I have watched almost every season and it has been going strong since the first! This show has been one of my all-time favorites because it always is on and every season there are new twists. I remember on the first season where Survivor only has the basics, it has gotten a little easier over time but it is still a great show, I don’t think it will ever lose that! There is no reality show that I would rather watch than Survivor! I hope they still keep it going and have more and more twists and turns up their sleeves, go Survivor!
  • this is the best reality show on television its very enteraing and combineses the best of brains ves brawns

this is the best reality show on television its very enteraing and combineses the best of brains ves brawns it is a fun show to watch and they are sure to pick people to be on that will make the show very entertaining, recently the seadons had been kinda boring but the last season was one of the best seasons yet tying with the pearl island season i just kinda wish this is the best reality show on television its very enteraing and combineses the best of brains ves brawns this is the best reality show on television its very enteraing and combineses the best of brains ves brawns
  • Survivor Fiji will be the most awesome season. The Cook Islands season was awesome. Big Brother will be a show that I will watch when Survivor is not airing. It will end before or during the first month of Survivor 16. Survivor Fiji will be the best.

The show will be awesome. I cannot wait until Thursday. Those of you who want to know read the following:

I am writing journals for Survivor Fiji. Those of you who want to hear about them--email me at:

mcdanielsh@aol.com Hope the fourteenth is just as good as the thirteenth season was.
  • Established reality television as the forefront of modern day viewing habits in America.

While "Survivor" may not be the first modern-day reality television show (that honor goes to "The Real World"), it is can be credited with establishing reality television as the forefront of modern day viewing habits in America. While MTV's "The Real World" and "Road Rules" were the first true reality shows, "Survivor" really brought reality television to a broader audience on network TV. The show began in the summer of 2000 (along with "Big Brother") and it garnered huge ratings, which would only grow over the subsequent seasons. "Survivor" is so influential that pretty much every other reality show is loosely based off of it. People love to watch others interact in a foreign setting to see how well they'll adapt. Now in it's 14th season, it seems that "Survivor" is showing no signs of slowing down.
  • ya!!!

i like this show i mean its not the best but i do really like it...this show is about were they take ppl and put them on and island! and the compete of the imunity(cant spell lol) and the survive off of wat is on the island unless the give them the stuff... latter in the show, the split them up into 2 groups this years is moto and something else (sry i forgot im soo stupid) and anyways the winning teeam gets a prize for winning the chanleges and the lossing team gets to go to vote and see who gets voted of the island......
  • My brother Casey and I love your show. We had an idea of sibling survivor where siblings compete against other siblings. If you think this is a good idea, please consider us as contestants. Shane and Casey Durham (479)225-8084 love2boardfast@yahoo.

3.1
    My brother Casey and I love your show and have watched every season. We feel that each season comes up with a new little twist. However, this season we think that you gave the competitors too much. We had an idea of sibling survivor where siblings compete against other siblings on the show without eating utensils, showers, beds, etc... We feel that it be a great twist to the game and hope that you think this is a good idea. If you do, would you please consider us as contestants to compete in this contest. Thank you for you consideration.
    Shane and Casey Durham
    Fayetteville, Ar (479)225-8084
  • i think that ozzy should have one the last season of survivor,not yul.

my whole family loves this show and they even agree with me.i hope that other people agree with me to.www www ww wwww www wwww wwwwww wwwwwww wwwwwww wwwwwww wereeee eeer rrr rrrrrrrr rrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrryy yy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj.i coulnt fit all 100 words i think that isto hard.to to to to to to to tot to to to tot tot tot tot oto to tot too ott oy to to to to to to to to to to to tot to to to to to to to to to to to to toto tot to to to to to to t to
  • I love surviver but this time I dont,by giving one tribe all the food and nothing to the other becouse of only the first win, one tribe is'nt having a hard time at all the other is starving and are expected to win chalnges like the other tribe?

This time it is so unfair.
    How can you take a weak tribe and a strong tribe,and expect the weak tribe to even come close to winning.The team that has it all wins everything becouse they have the energy to do it. It is so wrong! You are setting the ones in the tribe with everything to win. The other weak and starving not even able to think clear becouse of lack of food is left to lose, I hope your going to start changing things arownd otherwise i am done watching. It is to disturbing to me to see.
  • This sesaon of survivor

Well I think this sesaon is turning out to be just like the past sesaon where that team also lost over and over again. When is that tribe ever gonna win? I think if they ever do win they should get the got camp. And another thing, what kind of Survivor is this? They give one camp all these luxaries, no wonder they are winning challenge after challenge. Next week it shows that they are gonna mix the tribes up, but the aliances have already been formed, therefore it is not gonna do anything if you ask me. I think they need to put everyone in a camp with nothing! That is survivor.
  • Cool!

The game is simple: Outwit, Outplay, Outlast, by winning Immunity, thus not being eligible to have votes cast against yourself. However, the players must be careful about who they send packing - after the merge, a jury of seven begins to form, and each week they return to watch the Tribal Council ceremony. At the end of the game, they vote for one of the members of the final two to win One Million Dollars. Who will become the next Survivor?

Generally, each season begins with a twist - something different to surprise the new castaways. Survivor is a game of adaptation, and the final two of each season, listed below, were the players most able to adapt to their surroundings and to the people they are playing with. Survivor focuses on the people, and the social commentary that surrounds them. How can these players Outwit, Outplay, and Outlast is the question that the game revolves around.
  • This is one of my favorite shows. I've watched it ever since the very first episode & I've always loved it.

My favorite season of Survivor was Survivor Vanuatu. Why? Because it was interesting all the way through the season, even though it was ranked the worst of them all. My least favorite season was Survivor Marquesas. Why? Because I fell asleep through most of the episodes, it was so boring. My favorite character out of all the seasons was Ethan Zohn (Season 3- Winner & 8), he was the best out of everyone. I loved him so much (not literally). I also really liked Jennifer Lyon (Season 10- 4th Place) she was really nice, and pretty. But if I had to name at least one favorite character for every season well I probably could. Season 1- Greg Buis
    Season 2- Colby Donaldson
    Season 13- Brad Virata, Ozzy Lusth
    Season 14- Yau-Man Chan
    Season 15- Erik Huffman, Frosti Zernow, Denise Martin
    Season 16- Favorites: Eliza Orlins. Fans: Jason Siska
  • My all time favorite reality show.

I have been watching this show since the first episode of the first season and i have to say i have never missed an episode. Sitting down to this show has become a routine in my house. I think that they have thought of some pretty interesting challanges through out the seasons. I can not wait for the new season to come out so we can see what different types of twists they add to the game. I enjoy seeing who is going to make it to the final two and who the jury chooses to win the Million dollar prize.
  • The best is your tribe has spoken

Survivor is the best show and i am so glad that it comes back every year i think that you will like this show because if you dont watch it your tribe will be spoken. thats what they say at trible council. it is fun to watcha ll the challenges and how the game is played. it is on every thrusday at 7pm its so cool i like that show a lot.you should watch it all the time. i have been watching it for the whole time now since they have started and therehas been a lot of cool Survivors on so watch it because it is the best tv show on Survivor.
  • And the winner is....

8:00pm-8:80.Thank God Yau-Man won the immunity Idol.If he didn't,he would be a gonner!I still think that they made a stratigect mistake to not vote out Dreamz.He still could backstab him at the last moment!Boo was a lesser threat to everyone than Dreamz,so it wasn't a very good move.8:45 pm to 9:30pm-Too many flashbacks but I still hope that Yau-Man and Earl make it to the end.I am now against Cassandra'she really hasn't done anything productive.She doesn't deserve it.Everybody didn't think that Yau wasn't much help,he proved them all wrong!!!!And the winner is
  • Oh the craziness

That was a surprisingly great final episode of Survivor. I'm just going to skip to my favourite part: the final tribal council. First of all, I cannot believe I didn't connect Alex being a lawyer with him being on the jury. As soon as he started talking I knew it was going to be some good television. And Lisi. Oh man, she most definitely looked like she was crazy. But the best part was when they kept showing shots of Jeff because he most defintely thought she was crazy too. Rocky, what the heck was he talking about? After I stopped trying to figure out what was comming out of his mouth, I realized it was obvious he was voting for Earl. After all they're bros and all. Michelle was sweet like always and lightened the tension. The rest of the jury was relatively normal. Yau Man took being screwed over by Dreamz really well. I completely expected Dreamz to keep his word and give the idol to Yau Man but really what was I thinking? More importantly what was Yau Man thinking? Dreamz appears to be the kind of person who bases his decisions on what is happening at that moment in time. One moment he didn't have a car, the next moment he did. Not really taking a full look ahead and discovering that he gave up his million dollars the second he took that car. Giving Yau Man the idol would get him voted out, not giving Yau-Man the idol he makes it to the final three but doesn't get any fans on the jury. Especially not a religious Boo. Okay, so after all was said and done Earl was the winner which wasn't surprising given the final three. He definitely deserved it though and it was nice of him to give half his money to his mother. Moving on to the reunion show now. The reunion always leaves me wanting more. I mean, is there/was there something going on between Michelle and Rocky? You know you saw those glances at tribal and the arm rub when Rita was voted off as hard as it is to believe. I feel slightly bad for Anthony but I mean come on, you can't take a guy Rocky seriously, especially when stranded on an island with him. I wish Jeff had brought up the fact that Rocky was parading around in a pink bathing suit top while he was reminding Anthony of his pain that was brought on by Rocky basically calling him a girl. Gotta love Rocky's fondness for Jeff though. One of my favourite moments of the season was the Jeff phone one. Overall, the season started out slowly but eventually it got better. Let's hope for a good one in China!
  • A group of Americans are stranded in the middle of nowhere, left to fend for themselves while competing to see who can outlast, outwit, and outplay.

Back when I was around 11 or 12 I started watching the first season of this show. I fell in love, and got addicted. Then the years went by, and around the fourth season, it started to go downhill. Then another, non-reality tv show came along one thursday night(not even sure which one), and I liked it so much more. So I stopped watching. Then a couple seasons ago, I tuned back in to see what had kept this show going so long- and I found no reason. I mean seriously- what show needs that many seasons. We have seen every type of person, and every possible social issue match up. It is time for survivor to retire...
  • Well, that was stupid

2.5
    Some of the chalanges they do on that show are really silly. And Surviver says that the brutalest moment on Survivor was when some chick went to exile island rather than when the guy fell into the fire. As a burn patient that is insulting. But im getting off topic to me its mildly entertaining to watch the challanges but overall the show is a complete was of time. To me it's an insult to TV I really don't care for this show. But some of the charactors on it or very colourful and it's a good timewaster. Yada yada.
  • My favorite reality tv show.

Survivor is in my opinion the best reality show that's on tv now. It's pretty original. It's cool to see what people would do for one million dollars. They have to go through a whole lot on the show. I don't think I could do what they have to do. I've always liked Survivor. I like how it takes average people from completely different walks of life and puts them together. They each have different strengths and skills to offer. I really like the challenges that they do. But my favorite ones are probably the auctions they do. Those are really cool. Survivor is just a great and original show.
  • This is one of the best reality shows of all time.

Survivor is a show where average Americans are stranded on an island for 39 days. I think that this show is great and one is one of the best reality shows of all-time. The good points are that it is entertaining and actually shows the true survival of the fittest. The bad points are the interference by Jeff Probst and I feel that there are too many twists and too much " Vote out the strong people first." Despite this, the show is great. 9.1/10
  • This is a very intresting reality show.

7.7
    The rules of this game are simple: sixteen average Americans (eighteen in seasons 8, 9 and 11, nineteen in season 14 and twenty in seasons 10 and 13) are abandoned in the middle of some of the most unforgiving places on earth. Divided into teams, they particiapte in challenges and every three days, the losing tribe must trek to Tribal Council to vote out one of their own. Halfway through the game, the game shifts to individual competitions when the tribes merge and become one, making the game every man for himself.

• This is a very wonderful show!

7.9

• This was once a good show, now it's just garbage

Hmmm. a lot to say about this show surely!

It was once good but now it just deserves to be canceled or something because each new season is worse than the one before, WHY BOTHER???!!! This new series 'Survivor: China' you already know it's going to suck, we can just tell.

THe show was good up until Panama: Exile island, that was the last good one, the ones after that were stupid, silly, dull and boring, so was Guatamala. I mean what is this show a joke? What is wrong with the producers? Where has the old Survivor gone to? Timbuktoo...??? There were only a couple of seasons I enjoyed anyway: Marquesas, Pearl Islands, Vanuatu and Palau. The rest were a load of rubbish, silly, stupid and boring. So long Survivor, namaste and baaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddd luck............... Hahahahaha. Seriously, It makes me upset watching shows that were really good and then be thrown in the fire like a piece of trash! I already wrote a review like this on 'American Idol' this is exactly the same.
  • When it's just getting a bit old..

Being a huge survivor fan, I must admit now I am beginning to get bit bored! They have pretty much kept the show on the same lines over the years, while they could have done some major changes, to keep the fans more interested. Yes, the number of people being sent there is often different, yes they have put men and women to different teams. But is that enough? It doesn't change how the show goes. You can always predict who gets voted out, you can pretty much know who are on the final by watching few episodes. Everything is so predictable and seen so many times before. Maybe it really is time to do some major changes, to the lovely show called.. Survivor. Before it gets voted of from the tv
  • Contestants compete in various challenges to become the last survivor and win a $1,000,000 prize.

Survivor: China is still fun to watch, but it lacks the appeal of previous Survivor seasons. Hopefully, it will improve, though. I still think that it's the best reality show out there. It's a pretty good show, and I highly suggest it to everyone who enjoys reality shows. Those of you who don't may also enjoy Survivor: China. It goes above and beyond reality TV by incorporating action and suspense into the game. Although, the Survivor series may be dieing, it will still go out with a bang. I give this show a raing of 8.5 out of a perfect ten.
  • Its getting a tad annoying!

2.5
    I liked this show at first and everything but can they be done already? Do they really need 15 seasons of this show? I'm personally tired of Survivor myself. We get it already CBS! It is the same stuff over and over again except a different location each time and different people who all think they are going to win. At least Amazing Race has some new twist in it! I think 4 seasons of this show was enough. I cast my vote to kick off this show. CBS you need to add more twist. Gosh! And give the contestants some more clothes too. Thanks. If you disagree with me thats ok we all have our right to our own opinions.
  • Still the best reality show out there...

Of all the reality shows I've seen (I've seen a lot), this one is my personal favorite. A lot of realities shows out there are crap. They're always the same thing--nine women competing for love, people trying to be someone else, people wanting to be a rock start, etc. This one has been around for a long time (I know a lot of people think it's getting old, but honestly, I've seen every season and I'm still not tired of it) and I personally believe it's the best reality show out there. There aren't any other ones like it, it's actually difficult, there's conflict, there's tension, it's exciting, it's just an overall great show and I think I'll be watching it until it's gone.
  • Survivor is a game-show and a reality involving living on a island for almost two months.

Survivor first aired on May 31, 2000, it is hosted by Jeff Probst. I think Survivor is a really cool show. I give Survivor a 9.5. This is a show about some people that go on an island and live on their own for 40 days. I think this show should be on the network for a while. In my opinion, it is one of the best reality shows. Jeff Probst is a great host, I hope he hosts Survivor for a long time. I don't know if I would survive on an island for 40 days with out home things like a phone, appropriate food, drink, or clothing.
  • hello my name is Owen Stordy. I come from Canada, BC. I am 19 years of age, and would like to suggest an option for your gameshow.

Every survivor episode has been pretty close to the same. The show really needs a new spark to it, dont get me wrong i still love it. But there is nothing wrong with a little change, if you ask me. So, my idea that i am presenting is an all young adult survivor. Canadians Vs. Americans, the all time showdown. I have drempt about being on the show but there is only one problem. Im not american... its time to expand. I know for a fact that the show is very popular here in canada, and should be addressed. Please send me an email and let me know what you think of the idea. Thank you very much! Owen Stordy.
  • The best reality show ever made.

Welcome Sky's blogs and junk fans! I will review the reality tv show hit named Survivor, in this bizzare show you will meet 16/18 average americans who must spend there time in a camp. Each contestnat are separated in two teams of 8/9 and must learn how to get along with each other, work around the camp and win reward/immunity challenges as a group. When a tribe wins a reward challenge, they get something that could help them around the camp or have a time of there lives, and every three days a new immunity challenge will be posted in the treemail. When the challenge is over and the winner is revealed, they get the immunity idol which protects them from getting voted off the island. The losing tribe will sent to tribal council, the place where the fallen ones leave, the contestant with the most votes leaves the game. After half of the contestants are gone, a merge will be made with the two teams, which is now invidual immunity. Once someone won, they cannot be voted off. During the final two/three, all of the contestants who made the merge will decide the final winneras the jury.

Survivor, is one of the best reality tv shows around the world. I like to see the challenges and the contestants in action and there's many memorable moments that will make you "laught out loud". I truly recommend this show for everyone, as everyone can enjoy this show.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10