Survivor

Wednesday 8:00 PM on CBS Premiered May 31, 2000 In Season

maritimer00

Survivor Fan Reviews (330)

• I'm Out

I am a big Survivor fan, but I am really having trouble with this group. They just voted out one of the more interesting contestants, and no one else seems worth watching. So I'm going to take a leave from the rest of this series and wait for something more interesting to happen in later series.
  • Get Back To The Original Survivor!

I have to agree with a lot of people saying that survivor is getting stale. In my honest opinion it is because the show keeps bringing people back to play again. When Survivor first started airing I looked forward to seeing the next cast of new characters. Then, they started bringing people back to compete again. The ultimate goal is to win the 1 million dollar prize. So, why are you bringing people back who have already won? Give others a chance. Keep the show fresh with new faces. It seems now all you want is drama. Example, "Co_ton the Quitter" should have never been allowed back. There are millions of people who genuinely want to play, so let them. Let's bring back the "Survivor" people really fell in love with!
  • one problem

One real problem I had with the reunion show... prior to this, if you quit the game you weren't invited back to the reunion. But this season, Colton, who quit... and who Jeff suggested faked his injury the first time he left, was invited back on the show. When he left this season Jeff Probst made it pretty obvious that the appendicitis wasn't real and that this was Colton leaving a second time? So how does he rate an invite back? Was it the only way to get Caleb back?? Did Probst say something he shouldn't have about the first "medical evacuation? Or did they simply not want it to look like they didn't invite back part of the only homosexual couple in the show??

whatever the reason, I didn't think he deserved to be there.
  • More real for home viewers

Not a review but a suggestion, during each episode display the temperature on screen so we are aware of what they are experiencing. In blood vs. water it didn't realize they were playing in 110 degree temperature humidity level would be good too
  • It still is fun to watch, but it lost its full touch

I used to enjoy survivor as my number one favorite show. Well, it slide down the list. The problem with the show is... its too predictible and boring. Two teams get formed. One is the winning ream, the others are the weaker team. During that time, alliences and even stronger resentments are shown, escpecially on the more dominating teams. Then, when the teams merge, the tribe with more numbers picks off the other team (where they finally put aside thier diffrences) and then the outcasts of the team. Then, the head of the allience wins and takes 2 playes to the end where the most bullying player ends up winning. Total Drama is a more exciting, less predictable show I`d prefer over this.
  • Still fun to watch.

haters will always hate. this show is still fun to watch.
  • Season 27... Blood is thicker than

Love love love survivor, never missed a season!! I have a feeling that 27 is going to be shocker and perhaps they will have loved ones competing against each other... Mother & Daughter, Brothers etc. If its going to be the "theme"... I cannot wait for 27!

You did a good job with finally and the invitees I just really like to see how people look after the fact....
  • 26 Seasons of Quality Entertainment

Season 27 is family members vs returnees (supposedly)? I'm interested now!
  • Stupid

Please take this stupid show off the air and replace it with something good!!!!!
  • A Different kind of Survivor

Instead of having a group of individuals, you could try something I think is new. Do Survivor couples. It adds a different element to the show. The dynamic of the couples getting along or not and then the others in the group liking or not, two people instead of one.

I like the show and think it would be cool to try and do one, but I wanted to add my idea to the mix. :)
  • let's change the game

survivor should be survivor not a around figuring who you can use for your survival have a new them all off it would be every body for them build shelter to getting food.... there will be no more sharing if you don't want away with the them people don't do anything but lay around because of their challenge would be won by just 1 is the only person that would get others would have to stick their hand in a bag and draw out a colored white one is the person that would get voted one that won would not have to worry about would also get a map that would lead him to some sort of treasure weather it is a hamburger with fries and a coke or fishing pole with can share of use it for his own has become a resort survivor the show back to the first the age thing sucks half them people on there have no clue as how to do would show off every ones is SURVIVOR not a vacation with 1,000,000 at stake for who kissed who's butt
  • great reality show

For me Survivor is definitely the great reality show! Survivor has everything: rivalry, different attitudes, strategy, endurance, and whole entertainment. During the recent years, Survivor has progressed into more of a tactical game which provides more excitements to lots of its viewers. I absolutely love the 'Castaways' surviving in both mental and physical intelligence. I would love to watch again the past episodes so I bought a copy at memorylanedvd .com . Nice quality and amazing set. Now, I can bring back all the excitements all over again. One-of-a-kind show I've ever seen in my entire life!
  • Too cool for school

Why is it that Survivor has evolved into a show with contestants that are very young, mostly pretty? All of the shows of this quality have become that and I can tell you that I am love Survivor, The Amazing Race and Big Brother but am really tired of seeing all young and beautiful contestants as are my friends. When all of these shows started, they had a great mix of every age but now there is just a token person around 40 and they are voted off immediately in most cases. Older people have proven time and time again that they can compete and win these games. I have many friends in my age group that have tried to play and have not even gotten close while they watched kids go ahead of them. Be fair or you will lose in the end because even most young people that watch know that they won't win against the jocks or the models so you will start losing viewers.
  • Twin vs Twin

I think it would be a great show with twins on opposing teams to start and see how many stay for the merge to reunite. Not all twins are identical and have different values. Having them play against each other could be interesting. Bringing back past contestants is getting a little old.
  • Survivor is Surviving Greatly!

I really like survivor, but i'm afraid that always going back to the Pacific Islands is just going to make the show tired. I mean, lately they have been bringing back past contestants and they are filming at the Philipines again! But it still watchable and it's still a great show
  • Survivor

It would really great if there was an age appropriate survivor. Like 50 to 60 year olds, 30-40 and then the pretty ones that are 18-30, so that they can compete. Survivor used to be about surviving, now its about the pretty people. Have you noticed that all the women are model types with maybe one homely one and the same with the men. This is not reality tv anymore. Used to love the show but now its all just easy challenges and they get food and machetes right away. They used to have to earn those things. Oh well.
  • Challenges

I am a huge Survivor fan. However, it would be nice to see some different challenges and the puzzel are so getting old too. Change it up! So many more things they could do to make it fun and interesting. I think they should do away with the immunity idols. Also I think in a Survivor situation you have to be smart as well as strong. Make them use their Brains, Let's see who has the knowledge to Survive.
  • Review of the entire series

I love survivor! Although not all seasons are good. In recent seasons they have had a poor selection of contestants which either have dull personalities, or only want to win. The best survivor seasons are the ones with controversy and the last two seasons has lacked that a lot! No effective use of hidden immunity idols as they have been introduced too early into the season's and too easy to find (they can put them in water, you know!).

I rated it 8.5 out of 10 because I believe the show is awesome with a perfect host! But they should be better in their choices for contestants.
  • Returning users

Please do not allow Colton to return. He was extremely racist and very cruel.
  • Last show i will watch this season

I have watched every survivor since the first one and have watched EVERY episode. Tonight is the last night I will watch this show, since troy was voted out. I cannot stand any of the people that are left.. This has been the worst survivor ever, except when that obnoxious Colton left. I have never seen so much disrespect, in my life. These women are the most hateful, distasteful and conniving bitches I have ever seen. People seem to have forgotten how the Kinky headed one belittled Christina, along with that queer Colton. I realize the show is outwit and outlast, but these people give it a complete new meaning. I did not write this for any comments, only to let CBS know how i feel. I really feel sad.
  • last episode for me

The remaining cast sucks....especially that obnoxious, fat Alicia
  • Love the show

Sorry for his medical problems but sure am glad Colton is GONE
  • love the show

I love this show and to the survivor people I want to know if you can make a celebrity show with
  • Never before have i written a review

So typically I would never take the time to make an account and write a review on a tv show but in this case it feels like it needs to be done. Last year I said I would never watch it again after an incredibly dissapointing ending. I agree with the person under my review cotton is insanely obnoxious and also the whole shows format is old and annoying in my opinion. If there does happen to be another season which I strongly hope there is not at least try to get interesting people ... (such as ozzy ) and have only people who know how to play both aspects of the game physically and strategically .
  • Done with Survivor!

This has got to be the WORST Survivor ever!! We have been watching since the beginning but we've had ENOUGH due to Colton. He is the most OBNOXIOUS person! He seems to get way too much air time. We will not be watching anymore episodes this season.
  • Carson Daly, Tater Tots, The Wunderlick, and a Little Person. Odds at winning Survivor

I put a % chance on each survivor to win the game. Let me know what you think!

tvspoilerfree.blogspot.com

tvspoilerfree@gmail.com

• Tired of Rob & Russell bring back the injured

3.5
    I would like to see a season of the show with the people that needed to leave due to injuries. Along with them I want a season of all the first people voted off. Give them a chance.

If I see Rob or Russell one more time on this program I will NEVER watch this show again. I would like to suggest having a season off all the first time voted off players go head to head. Irregardless of age/sex give them a chance to 'redeem' themselves. Have a special that shows more of the after effects of what happens to them before and after the show, a kind of behind the scene type show. Show what is needed to be a contestant, what shots are required (for health purposes) what happens revolving the weight loss. Insect bits, health issues, what does this show really entails?
  • Can't wait for Survivor: South Pacific!

Survivor is definitely one of my favorite reality shows of all time. Every season is completely different to one another. The challenges, contestants and twists are different every season. Jeff Probst is always going to be (IMO) the best host on tv! Every year I always look forward to watching two seasons of Survivor, one in the fall and one in the spring!

• I can think of other shows way better than this one!some of these people have nice paying jobs and they are getting stressed out about THIS experience?

I think that the contestants need to grow up. And if they can't say anything nice about each other then do say it to their face. Last few episodes ago, the 4th grade principle said that she can't take that kind of drama. My first thought was "what kind of school do you work at?" because i can not think of one school wether it is grade, middle, or high school that does not have its drama if not with the students themselves then with the parents. Like i said in the summary people have a good paying job so why are you in here if you don't like the people? You can go to your original work and get the people that annoy you and guess what you don't have to worry about getting some kind of a disease!! *is shocked*
CBS