Survivor

Running The Show

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Nov 16, 2011 on CBS

• It really could not have been more obvious. (Spoilers ahead!)

This was a good episode in some ways, but the eliminations were completely obvious and there was no real suspense there. The only plot to perhaps shake up the game did not take place and both eliminations were completely obvious.

I was surprised at Redemption Island when Jeff said that two people were going home, as last season, they were being booted off one by one until the very end.

Unfortunately Ozzy won - I was definitely cheering for Keith. Ozzy is so unbelievably arrogant - it would be terrific if he was ousted by a couple of women on the next leg - it would be exactly the wake-up call that he needed.

I enjoyed the first Immunity Challenge - it was a great one, but it would've been more interesting if Whitney won the second one - then someone would have to go from the 'Upolu + Cochran' alliance and they wouldn't have a chance to discuss! Unfortunately it didn't work out that way = but that would've been really exciting!

All up, I'm not gonna comment too much - the episode was pretty obvious. I rate it a 9.5 although it was obvious, because I really enjoyed all the challenges provided by this episode, compared to the previous couple of episodes.

Can't wait for next week - things should get really interesting - and I hope either woman wins on Redemption, but prefereably Dawn.

• Although it was nice up to now, the real stuff starts with the next episode...

Well the Redemption Island Challenge seemed difficult and somewhat made for Ozzy...The only one capable to defeat him and with the mental strength to hold it would have been only Russell.... Ozzy's confidence seems misplaced, as from the last season Redemption Island showed us even with surviving in it you can't win, because in top 4 you might loose the Immunity and go home...So I think Coach should consider this before he decides to eliminate Brandon who is one of the few capable of beating Ozzy in challenges...I was really impressed with Brandon on the Rice Bowl on the head Immunity Challenge...

In connection with this episode, it made me realize that Cochran should go next...Yes he may get no votes in the Final, but the tricky part is he is a thinker...He's even more dangerous than Albert because Albert is starting to show his sneaky attitude, where asCochran just listens... So an adjusted list for top 3 for Coach would be Brandon and Rick as none of them would get any votes...The best possible elimination order should be Cochran, Albert, Sophie, Edna, Ozzy( presumably he wins the Redemption Island Challenges)...I know some might think Edna would be worth taking to the end but she strucks me as the strategic type who might pull a big move sooner than later.