Survivor

Say Goodbye to Gabon

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Dec 14, 2008 on CBS

• Finally a winner that made me happy to watch the show. It has been a long time since they had a winner I liked.

Bob won, he played the game well and when everyone around him was overconfident about their position in the tribe, Bob just kept working to stay alive. I must say that Sugar played a good game, Susie was so far under the radar I thought she was going to pull a Panama style from nowhere victory.
    Bob, was the only member of his tribe left, he made two great fake immunity idols, and both were better than the real thing that Sugar found. Bob was creative around camp, got fire, fished and made himself a part of any tribe he was with.
    When he went on to win 5 challenges in a row to tie Colbys record that was beyond impressive. Colby was a stud, Bob is a thin Physics teacher who looked like he was a prisoner of war.
    He outplayed and outlasted the others. It was only fitting that the guy who got burnt by the fake idol would cast the deciding vote for Bob, over Susie and the cookie.