Survivor

Seems Like a No Brainer

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM May 15, 2011 on CBS

• The twenty second season ends with a thud. No surprises at all. Just more of the same.

"Four times playing the game, ten years, one hundred-seventeen days...." How many times was Rob going to say it? Enough already. In the end I congratulate Rob on a game well played and a hard earned victory. He says this is his last time playing and I sure hope so. It's time for him and Survivor to move on and pass the torch to a new group of players. Phillip is not only a nutcase, he's an idiot. Did he actually think he had any chance of winning after he insulted and belittled numerous members of the jury? That's all.

• Didn't live up to my expectations.

This was an episode rsulting in mixed feelings for myself.

Firstly, I was thrilled when Andrea returned from Redemption Island, and I hoped she would go all the way, so obviously the subsequent events did not please me.

Ashley's lucky streak began irritating me, as it cost both Grant and Andrea a potential crack at the Final Challenge, and potentially a meillion dollars.

I was happy with the final elimination, as Ashley was definitely my least favorite Omeptepe member.

I did'howerver, find the last Tribal Council to be quite weird. Both Natalie and Phillip bascially stated that we couldn't have done it without Rob - they spoonfed him a million dollrs, which he did not deserve. Phillip should've won - Ralph earnt a lot of respect from me with his vote. Phillip was, for 1all 39 days, at the bottom of the Totem Pole, and he made it this far.

Anyways, a decent seasons all up, with a disappointing ending. Can't wait for the enxt one!