Survivor

She Annoys Me Greatly

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Feb 13, 2013 on CBS

• Great episode!

This was a terrific start to Survivor: Caramoan! The Fans vs. Favorites concept was a great one last time, so I hope this one doesn't disappoint! I am so excited to see some of my favourite castaways - like Phillip, Andrea, Corinne and Brenda - back again and playing again! Andrea was the MVP of the episode for me, despite the fact that she nearly got the boot. I think she's a great great player and hope Phillip's alliance will go far!

On the other hand, I'm not really intereste d in this group of Fans. It is so boring that they have a cliche cool kids clique and the others plotting to overthrow them. Michael and Matt seem to be the swing votes but they don't seem too likeable to me either. I suppose they will probably grow on me in time, but so far I'm lnot liking that tribe too much.

I think the Favorites will dominate the strength-based challenges, based on what we saw with that first one, and they even dominated the speed/climbing one but couldn't close it out, so I think the Favorites will turn it around.

Hoping for a great season! Poor Fran...