Survivor

Skin Of My Teeth

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Nov 06, 2013 on CBS

• Tadhana and Galang merge to form Kasama. Aras thinks with the merger he is in control of the game. Until....

One of the more disappointing episodes of this season (Which has not been one of the . Could it have been any more obvious that Aras was going to be cut loose. Over and over again Aras and Vytas were saying it's going to be smooth sailing and they were both confident Aras would not be sent to Redemption Island. We all know from past experience how that is going to turn out. Tyson found the Hidden Immunity idol in the best possible way. With all of the clues discarded at Redemption Island nobody will know he has it. If he is smart he will not reveal to anyone that he has it until he uses it. Aside from that this episode was just more of the same.
  • Interesting!

So we had an interesting result today. Not very happy with the outcome of Redemption Island, but it did set up an interesting dynamic by placing one pair in the vital focal position.

Immunity Challenge was really good! That's one that I would be really good at, and I love that it came down to the brothers again!

Interesting Tribal Council! I think this boot was being built up for a few weeks now so it wasn't a big surprise to the viewer, although it was a huge blidnside for the players.

Looking forward to next week!