Survivor

Slip Through Your Fingers

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Dec 19, 2002 on CBS

7.8
  • Not a bad ending for an exotic but rather boring season.

6.9
    Many consider this one of the worst seasons. I don't think it is THAT bad. And, what a way to avoid being voted out as a threat by being more trustworthy.

Seen as the lesser of two evils, Brian dominated the game without getting an elimination vote.

I am so glad Clay didn't win the game, otherwise he would've breaken Jenna's record for least popular Survivor winner ever.

Of the final 2, Although the final two didn't deserve to be here, I am so glad Brian won over Clay. Clay is just too dorky, and my favorite, Jake, thought he betrayed the Sook Jai alliance. All I think Clay want is married people, married people, married people. Chuay Gahn didn't want to be with the Sook Jai people, and they probably think Tanya is too young, and they think Chuay Gahn is for married people, and married people only. Married people are TOO old.

Yes, I'm still glad Clay didn't win it.
  • Least favourite season of the bunch!

I've seen the first four seasons of this show and from what I've seen It's been great! The first season was suspenseful, the second was had a few interesting twists but the location wasn't ideal, the third had a nice story but a bad group of challenges and the previous would've probably been my favourite because of the new twists It had to offer, the excitement and the suspense!
    But this season bored me! Thailand is terrible for one!, the challenges were silly and there was no suspense! TERRIBLE SEASON! I mean I love this show but there needs to be some improvement or else no one will watch it! All seasons are basically the same as each other with no difference except for Survivor: Marquesas which my number 1 season. But overall a real disapointment of this season. I just hope that Survivor: Amazon which is the next season is better or else this show will be put to peace in paradise from me: R.I.P!
  • No wonder I agree that Thailand is the least favorite

2.4
    Out of all the Survivors, I put Thailand and Vanautu
    As my two very least favorites of the shows after
    Watching both. Vanautu though makes Thailand look like a cakewalk IMO.
    I liked Jan but didn't like Brian, Clay, and Helen at all.
    The jury didn't like either final two men.
    Boy they let Brian & Clay have it!