Survivor

Survivor: Fiji - The Reunion

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM May 13, 2007 on CBS

• Jeff talks to each survivor and focuses on why Dreamz broke his promise.

I liked this episode, I felt like it provided good closure for the show. I was glad that it mainly focused on Dreamz because I wanted to know more about what he was thinking and why he decided to do what he did. Jeff seemed to treat him like he was stupid, but I didn't really mind. I was a little disapointed that Dreamz continued to talk in circles and lie, and we didn't get to hear his real reasoning. It was good to hear from some of the people who made it close to the end, and to see Earl's reaction to winning. I was also glad that they showed us what would have happened if Yau-man made the finals. I kind of wish they had given away a car to the audience's choice. It would have been great to see Yau get it, after what Dreamz did to him. I also felt like they should have either not talked to everyone, or found a way to fit them in better. I also did not really like the preview for Survivor China. I get that they can't show us the people, but I don't really see the point of doing a preview if we can't see them. Overall, I enjoyed getting one last chance to hear from the survivors.