Survivor

Survivor: Micronesia - Fans vs. Favorites - The Reunion

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM May 11, 2008 on CBS

• Great episode! I enjoyed the reunion!

There were some great moments in the reunion! James was spectacular, and wins $100,000 as well! He was so hilarius!

Then also, Jeff was absoluelty hilarious when talking about all the dumb moves! Hilarious!

I enjoyed the Joel/Chet talk, and Tracy was as awesome a s usual! Definitely the most underrated player of the season!

Parvati takes the million that she turly earnt! Great season! Definitely spectacular!
  • Reunion with all the Survivors...

I thought this was a good runion but they could of talked too all of them, like Ami, Tracy, Chet, Joel. I would of liked to hear what Joel thought of his blindside by Ozzy when they swapped all the teams around. I have to say this season was the best I have watched, it had the best Faves and some of the Fans were good like Jason and Erik. My fave episode was the one where Amanda used the imunnity idol. Totally put on the tears and made it look like she was going home. I'm glad to hear that Ozzy and Amanda are still together and I hope it lasts for them. They are so cute together. I loved James too in the reunion, when he was talking about Erik and then about the woman at the cemetry, he is just soo funny and cracks me up. I'm glad he got most popular!

AS for all the blindsides this season, apart from the Ozzy one (because that just sucked!!) they were so good, and silly, stupid Erik, but I think he's funny and so easy to like. I don't think there will be another season like this for a while if ever, and I don't know if they could live up to the Fans vs Faves season for a while. I wouldn't want to go after all that. But Survivor: Fans vs Faves was the best season so far and no one can take Ozzy, James or Amanda's place!
  • and the winner is...

Parvati! I believed she deserved it; she did orchestrate the blind-side of Ozzy and was the brains behind other blind-sides also. I liked the reunion show, as usual. It's always interesting to hear what different contestants have to say about different issues. It's nice to see Jonathan and James are ok. James won the favorite player, again, and I would agree with that. He's very entertaining to watch. Everyone got on Erik for being an idiot, which was pretty funny. I guess I just wish there was more. It never seems like they talk about everything; oh well. The commercials for next season look really good. I'm excited.