Survivor

Survivor: Micronesia - Fans vs. Favorites - The Reunion

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM May 11, 2008 on CBS

• Reunion with all the Survivors...

I thought this was a good runion but they could of talked too all of them, like Ami, Tracy, Chet, Joel. I would of liked to hear what Joel thought of his blindside by Ozzy when they swapped all the teams around. I have to say this season was the best I have watched, it had the best Faves and some of the Fans were good like Jason and Erik. My fave episode was the one where Amanda used the imunnity idol. Totally put on the tears and made it look like she was going home. I'm glad to hear that Ozzy and Amanda are still together and I hope it lasts for them. They are so cute together. I loved James too in the reunion, when he was talking about Erik and then about the woman at the cemetry, he is just soo funny and cracks me up. I'm glad he got most popular!

AS for all the blindsides this season, apart from the Ozzy one (because that just sucked!!) they were so good, and silly, stupid Erik, but I think he's funny and so easy to like. I don't think there will be another season like this for a while if ever, and I don't know if they could live up to the Fans vs Faves season for a while. I wouldn't want to go after all that. But Survivor: Fans vs Faves was the best season so far and no one can take Ozzy, James or Amanda's place!