Survivor

Survivor: Thailand - The Reunion

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Dec 19, 2002 on CBS

7.2
  • This was definitly the worst 'Survivor' season of them all! Boring and silly!

3.1
    This whole season has been a complete disaster! I mean honestly Thailand is the worst place for 16 castaways to live for 39 days, nothing had changed since the fourth season which was far better than this rubbish!
    This episode basically just spoke about all 16 castaways experiences on the island which was boring and the same as usual! All the challenges and twists on this season were just plain silly! I mean I've seen far better than this of 'Survivor'! Think of the previous four seasons which took place (in order) on Borneo, the Australian outback, Kenya and Marquesas which were ideal for locations. All seasons were all ok but I thought Marquesas was the best so far because of It's challenge and wonderful twists it had to offer. But this season was bad for many ovious reasons. The only thing I liked about this episode was the promo for the next season which takes place in Brazil's Amazon! I just hope it's worth watching though or else I'm outer here!