Survivor

The Brave May Not Live Long, but the Cautious Don't Live at All

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Sep 29, 2005 on CBS

• The Nakum Gorilla! <3333333

A fun and exciting episode! But best of all was the Nakum gorilla bugging everyone! The zookeeper Cindy believes that the monkey is lost and separatied from his family, which would be sad. But that thing was so loud, I'm surprised Yazxha weren't complaining about him as well!! :D

It is an interesting set of challenges! The Reward challenge with the tents was aweosome!!! Brooke is my favourite at the moment,so I am glad she didn't cost Nakum the win, otherwise it would place a target on her back.

Meanwhile, the Immunity Challenge was even better! Who knew the Maya had such asn awesome sport! It's looking really fun,, especially given the wobbly net surface!!

Nakum continues to win, which is great! I love Nakum, except maybe Judd. I like most of Yaxha too, but not really Gary, Rafe or Liydia.

I'm upset that Brianna went. She was downright dredful ta the Immunity Challenge, but I think she is more valuable than Lydia in other types of challenges, so I think it was a wrong move for Yaxha, but only time will tell!

Can't wait for next week! I'm really enjoying this! <333