Survivor

The Generation Gap

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Jun 07, 2000 on CBS

• A good outcoem.

Well both Rudy and BB continued to irritate me in this episode. Susan is probably my favourite at the moment, but like I said in the previous episode's review, there aren't too many great personalities here.

The Immunity Challenge was pretty disgusting and one that I definitely could not od. But I'm honestly pretty surprised it went down to a tiebreaker, in all honesty. They all ate it.

Very happy that BB is gone. That guy was over the top bossy and it just does not work in this kind of setting. He was also not valuing the contributions of those who were contributing, so good riddance!
  • B.B.'s attitude

What could be more funny than the old navy guy best friend with the fat naked guy? Same old thing at Tagi , Stacy tried to make an alliance with Sue and Kelly to voted Rudy out. In Pagong , B.B. starts to get on everybody's nerves. Yeah I know , he's a hard worker , he built the shelter , but when he washed his clothes in the drinking water , I was laughing so hard. Gervase was so funny at the immunity challenge. It was a strong victory for Stacy ( Tagi ) in the tie-breaker against Gervase ( Pagong ). I guess the bugs have spoken for Pagong and they are going to the tribal council. B.B. got 6 votes and 2 for Ramona. Tribes are now even , 7 survivors each.
  • B.B.'s butting of the heads caught up with him as he was voted out of the tribe.

The episode started with B.B. working and demanding orders to the lazier members with the tribe which made them annoyed with him. He later washed his shirt with the tribe's drinking water which raised tensions more. At Tagi, Stacy tries to get an alliance of women to target Rudy, but Sue is not interested and wants Stacy to get voted off next. At the immunity challenge, Stacy beat Gervase in a tie-breaker bug eating challenge. With the loss sending Pagong to tribal council, B.B. got 6 out of 8 votes and becomes the person to be voted out of Borneo.
  • in this episode BB becomes even more bossy. there was no reward again but the immunity was interesting. they had to eat bugs. tagi won immunity. at tribal council BB was voted off.

i thought that BB deserved to be voted out of survivor because he was starting to get on everybody's nerves and also on my nerves. everyone should work but he is just way too bossy. if i was able to change that episode in any way i would make sure that BB was not that bossy. i thought that when BB said he had no regrets that he should not have said that. this was not one of my favorite survivor episodes. the idea of the two oldest people being voted out first doesn't sound very good to me but knowing how Sonja and BB's way of playing the game was not a very good way to play the game.
  • Battle of the sexes

It is a cross between battle of the sexes and
    As well as battle of young and old as Rich
    Is out of the closet in the second episode and despite
    Being homophobic, Rudy becomes friends with Rich despite their differences with each other.
    But cranky BB butts heads with the much more younger members of the Pagong group
    And also because he washed his shirt in the water where they were going to cook the rice
    He got the boot shortly after.