Survivor

The Good Things in Life Aren't Easy

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Dec 04, 2008 on CBS

• Another Bob-idol

Bob is the master of making fake idols, unfortunately his plan didn't work.
  • Such an amazing episode! Bob earns a lot more respect from me after today, although his move didn't go as planned!

Very interesting episode! I loved the family visist! The visit was more interesting than usual, with Sugar and her sister scattering some of her father's ashes in the Garden of Eden. That was a very special touch! Also, Matty proposign to Jamie, his girlfriend, was just great! In fact, that whole portion of the episode was fun ot watch!

Then Bob wins Immunity and so Corinne is the obvious target, but Bob comes up with a brilliant story about how Marcus never threw the idol ointo the ocean! I couldn't believe it! It was awesoem! But then we find out that it is not true, but the plan to play the fake idol was brilliant! If it had worked, it would truly have been one of the greatest moves in Survivor history!

Matty gathered three votes, but Crystal did not flip and Corinne still went home. Sad to see Corrinne go home, because she was really fun to watch and had a great personatlity! I loved it at the end how she's liek, I hope these people have terrible lives! She was a great villainness, and I'm sad to see her gone!

Having said that, I really like everyoen who is left, so I can't wait to see what will happen next!
  • Neener! Neener! Neener!

What can I say about this episode? Brillant, just absolutely, positively brillant. As the original Fang tribe just pulled off a big upset with Randy and the fake idol. The joke was on Randy. Bob, is really getting to being my favorite. As he is smart and also, you can't let age fool you. He and Corrine are still outsiders. Corrine needed to be afraid, since either she or Bob, would be going next. Matty proposes to his long time girlfriend. Which she excepts. He didn't have a ring but had a necklace for her to keep. Kenny is in big trouble. After what happened in tribal! Can't wait for next week.
  • Bob, you sly old man!

Awesome episode! The reward challenge is watching a video clip of your loved ones on a cell phone as well as getting some pizza, beer and brownies. The immunity challenge is about answering questions and throwing balls into a target divided by zones. The closest shot to the center wins. Bob and Corinne are still the outsiders and one of them will be the next voted out by the other 5 unless they come up with a plan. I do not want to spoil the episode for those who have not watched it yet. To summarize, it is very emotional and there is also great scheming at play!
CBS