Survivor

The Great Divide

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Sep 26, 2002 on CBS

• A bad way to go out

I always find it sad when a survivor goes out because of illness or injury. I remember when Michael fell in the fire it was really sad because he had to leave and he was a strong competitor who could've won. Both challenges were so close and could've gone either way but the luck was with Sook Jai. The fishing equipment was crucial for food and morale. I thought the older tribe would've won the immunity challenge when Penny gave away the lead but Jan was too slow and I can see her being one of the next to go. She's a nice person but she's costing them challenges.

I thought that Ghandria redeemed herself from last episode where she cost her tribe the lead and I really don't see the problem with Helen. I don't know why they all have something against her. Jed and Steph are getting annoying. They don't contribute anything and if the immunity swings over to Jan's tribe then they could be in trouble as it seems like it's going to be a 4v3.
  • The Tennessee Curse continues

1.2
    I can't believe with the exception of Tina Wesson who
    Won Survivor the Australian Outback, every person that is from Tennessee
    Has done miserable and I wonder if there is a curse going on because of after Tina winning, they are
    Voting off people. Not just on Survivor but on other reality shows as well.
    Nobody from TN has done well on any reality show that I can think of!!