Survivor

The Hidden Immunity Idol

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Nov 03, 2005 on CBS

• Hidden in the woods around the camp, they hid a Immunity Idol doll, that whoever finds it, can use it as many tribal counsils up to final 4.

This is got to be one of Survivor's best twists in the history of the show. This season has had me on the edge of my side more times than any other season.
    In this episode, it proved it's self once again. First, after learning they merged, Nakum went to the another tribes camp to let them in on the merge. Being Jamie, didn't make it welcoming, telling them there was no room in the shelter for them, and to sleep outside.
    Then they were told that there was a hidden immunity idol doll hidden in the woods around them, they went nuts! All day long, they searched for a chance to make it guaranteed to the final 4. No one did find it in this episode, at least we don't know of.
    When it came to tribal counsil, Gary had won individual immunity, and it came down to Jamie and Brandon. By the end Brandon got the boot, 6-4.
    God, Jamie is really cocky. I was hoping that he would of gotten the boot. He needs to leave.