Survivor

The Hidden Immunity Idol

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Nov 03, 2005 on CBS

• What a frustrating episode!

I got so emotional over this episode because I was SO upset to see Brandon go.
    Brandon was one of my favorites, right up there with Bobby Jon, Danni, and Gary. He was such a tough competitor and he was honest, not something you see much on Survivor.
    Judd, Jamie, of how they treated their new tribemates. To greet them with "there's no room in the shelter so I hope you don't mind sleeping outside" was so rude. I couldn't stand how they all just sat around and let Bobby Jon, Brandon, Danni, and Gary do all the work.
    I used to like Lydia, Rafe, and Cindy but not after last night. It was annoying how they sat around and said they thought Jamie had to go and how they had to do what was moral. Then, of course, at tribal council they all wussed out and voted out a decent guy. The fact that the three of them made it further than Brandon is just plain irritating.
    Jamie just showed the world what a jerk he is. I couldn't believe he was talking to Bobby Jon about how Brandon was next to go and Brandon was sitting right there. He acted like Brandon didn't exist. And I won't even discuss the challenge because we all know he was a complete a**. Somebody in his alliance should have called him out.
    Steph sits around like she is queen of the tribe and she calls all the shots. They need to DETHRONE her.
    This season is definately entertaining but I will be pretty ticked if Jamie or Steph win.