Survivor

Then There Were Five

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Dec 14, 2011 on CBS

• Completely epic! (Possible spoilers ahead!)

Wow, this was one insane episode of Survivor, and I thoroughly enjoyed it! I can't believe everything that happened.

Firstly, I was immensely disappointed that Edna lost on Redemption, but I think it was kinda obvious that she would lose, after the preview they showed last week. Still though, I'm really upset about that, and I really want Ozzy to lose, as he is so unbelieveably arrogant.

The Immunity Challenge was really great! It has to be one of my favourites from this particularl season. It involved stamina, strength but also mental acuity, so it was a great combination of everything!

I was so surprised that Brandon gave up the Immunity necklace. I would never give up a 1 in 4 chance at a million dollars, and I was stunned by the move.

However, I sincerely hope he can knock off Ozzy at Redemption, and return, not because I particularly want him to win (although I wouldn't mind) but because I don't want Ozzy to get back in.

I'd like Coach to win, and if not him, then Albert. I haven't really considered Rick as a jury threat, but if he somehow won, I'd be happy. I've just become a little disillusioned with Sophie lately. I disliked her at the beginning, but then I started liking her as we got to Episode 5 or 6, but now I'm not fond of her any more.

Should be interesting, and I can't wait for the finale, but luckily, it is not a long wait! :)
CBS