Survivor

There's Gonna Be Hell To Play

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Feb 27, 2013 on CBS

• The Fans continue to fall apart, yet at Tribal Council they (again) fail to do the very thing that could help them right their sinking ship.

Unfortunately, this edition of "Survivor" seems to be getting one sided in the sense that one tribe will dominate the other now that the Favorites have an advantage. The Fans are just unbelieveable. It's almost like they are trying to fail. I know that cutting Shamar loose will not automatically fix everything wrong with their tribe, but he is causing major problems among the tribe, is lazy (Very odd for a man who spent many years in an occupation that does not exactly tolerate and is always complaining despite the fact that he does nothing and has nothing to complain about. Shamar's talk about quitting the game was just plain stupid. He should know by now what "Survivor" entails. Anybody who does not know that who wants to play the game is an idiot. Phillip is, well Phillip. An arrogant pain in the ass. Nothing more needs to be said there. I hope that in the next episode the Fans can get their act together not because I want them to win, but because it will make the season more interesting.
CBS