Survivor

Thy Name Is Duplicity

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Jul 19, 2000 on CBS

• Very interesting!

Well I was very upset for Jenna who did not get a tape from home. I wonder why? It's still sad nonetheless, but hopefully she can get a letter from home next week! :)

The challenges were both exciting, nonethelless, and I am very happy Greg is gone as I didn't really like him. He was interesting, but not particularly likeable.

I wonder if the female alliance will come to fruition? That would be interresting!

Other than that, I can't believe Sean is voting based on alphabetiacl order. That's just peculiar in a game for a million bucks... :/
  • Cute moments and funniest tribal council

7.7
    Well, Gretchen is gone, poor her. The Survivors receive videos from home. Gervase's daughter was so cute saying goodbye with a kiss. Jenna was so sad when hers didn't come but if she won the challenge she could send one back. Only Greg won the archery challenge and got to see his video from Julie, his older sister. "Mooka Mooka Mooka, Ping Ping click click click." She was totally weird like Rich said that Greg was a weirdo. OMG when it crosses all sexual barriers like what's going to happen. Final 9 tribal council, OMG, Greg cried when he was eliminated like a baby at age 24? Love him still.
  • In this episode Jenna did not receive a tape from a loved one and the Tagi alliance chose Greg as their next prey.

The episode started with the Jenna, Colleen, Gervase, and Greg shocked after Gretchen was voted out and decided that they must break up their alliance. Later Greg tried to bond with Rich and maybe get him to trust him, but Rich saw right through it. At the reward challenge, the castaways got to see videos from their loved ones except Jenna did not receive a tape which was a very sad moment. Greg won the reward which was to see the entire tape and make tape of his home. With Jenna sad others questioned how much she wanted to stay in the game. At the immunity challenge Gervase won promising him at least 3 more days on the island. At tribal council, Greg, Gervase, and Colleen voted for Jenna, as Jenna, Sean and the Tagi alliance voted for Greg making him the first member of the jury
  • Very painful to watch this episode

5.9
    I hate it since Jenna didn't get her video of
    Her girls in. They were about two or three at
    The time! She really is down and out as Greg and
    The others get to watch their videos and laugh at his
    Sister making fun of him. He gets voted out but also
    He will become the first member of the jury along with
    His other Pagong tribemates!