Survivor

Ticking Time Bomb

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Dec 07, 2011 on CBS

• Really felt sorry for the one voted off. (Spoilers ahead!)

I was a huge fan of the original Upolu tribe, but after the last three episodes, I think they are all startegically inept. People such as Albert and Sophie - who would stand no chance against Coach at the jury vote - failed to capitalise on their opportunity to both build better rapport witht the last remaining Savaii and Edna, as well as getting themselves away from the 'family' and playing this game for real.

All the 'honour, integrity, loyalty' is all well and good, but voting off Edna does not benefit anyone's strategic play in any way shape or form.

Albert and Sophie could've knocked off Brandon and then gone to the end with Edna, and let's face it, is Edna going to get very many votes? No. Instead, Albert and Sophie will most definitely be the next two to go...

I hope Coach wins this now. Brandon is becoming increasingly irritating. I preferred Russell much, much more! Albert is all talk, no walk. Sophie talks about 'shaking up the game' every so often, but she wouldn't shake anything even if she was in the middle of an earthquake. Rick is a very likeable guy, but he has done nothing significant in this game, other than riding coattails.

Hopefully Edna will bump off Ozzy on Redemption. Ozzy's arrogance disgusts me. The fact that he thought Cochran had 'no chance' was just disgusting, and shows a real lack of character on his behalf. He was all right on Cook Islands, but he is etremely dislikeable on this season.

I would like Coach or Edna to win, simple as that!

On a last note, I also loved Sean Hantz! He reminded me completely of Russell! I just loved it!!! He was great!!! Best family member to come in any of the seasons I have seen!