Survivor

Too Close For Comfort

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM May 11, 2011 on CBS

• Not happy with that one at all... (spoilers)

This was a very interesting episode, and unfortunately, things crumbled for Rob's gamplay, which unfortunately led to Grant's elimination, and I definitely wanted to see Grant survive.

The Redemption Island Duel was very cool, and I was 100% sure that Ralph would falter at the puzzle. I was concerned when he arrived at the puzzle with a huge lead, but even that wasn't enough, and thankfully, he ist gone/. I would love to see Andrea return into the fray, but Mike and Matt are also both likeable.

Back at Immunity, Ashley goes and wins, which was very upsetting for myself, as I was praying that Ashley would be eradicated in this episode. Thanksfully, Phillip was not a target, and that guy continues to be so hilarious!

As for Tribal Council, I wasn't surprised with the outcome, but I was definitely disappointed with it. I think it was a very brainless edecision by Rob this time, assuming that Natalie sticks with Ashley, because I think that anyone returning from Redemption Island (except perhaps Grant) will side with the girls and nock out Rob and Phillip. Andrea might also conform with Rob, but I don't know.

The final promises to be very interesting! The person who returns from Redemption Island is who I will be cheering for, alongside Phillip Sheppard, because I like all four at Redemption! Hopefully it will be Andrea to return and win the game, but there are still loads of different permutations and combinations to assess hwo this game will play out!

Keep itup Survivor! This season has lived up, and I have really enjoyed it! Can't wait to see who will be crowned Soule Survivor, but i t better not be Ashley, or Rob,... or Natalie (wow, i'm very picky today...)!