Survivor

Two Brains Are Better Than One

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Dec 17, 2009 on CBS

• The end is almost here... :D **SPOILER IN REVIEW BELOW!!**

Can anyone guess what Russell's going to think up next? This man dominates this show. He won the reward challenge with his partners, Shambo and Jaison. They come up with the plan to stick together with Natalie and get rid of Mick or Brett. If Brett didn't win immunity, he was going because of his "threat" factor and if he did, Mick was going home. Then, the immunity challenge came. It seemed simple enough, count the different groups of things and then use the numbers for a combination code and the first to get the code right, wins immunity. And who won? Brett! Yay! Then, it is pointed out Shambo is not doing anything to help prevent Brett from winning the immunity so Shambo must go, because Mick has a physical factor that could potentially stop Brett from his victories. At first, I thought this was kind of a stupid logic, because they were saying it as though they thought they were actually a "team" and Shambo was helping them win. But now in retrospect, I do see where they're coming from. Anyways, Shambo left and I'm officially on "TEAM BRETT". :D haha. I cannot wait until the finale this Sunday...it's going to be very interesting. With this year's cast, you never know what is going to happen next.