Survivor

Udder Revenge

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Jul 05, 2000 on CBS

7.9
  • They are making a big fuss about sexism, but vote for the guy who didn't make the sexist comment?

This logic makes less than no sense to me. I don't lknow if the women have gone crazy being marooned for 18 days, but why on earth would you make a big fuss and complain about sexist comments and then vote for the guy who didn't make that comment? Makes no sense to me. None. Whatsoever.

Furthermore, I think Joel was really committed to the Pagong tribe and wouldn't flip to Tagi after the merge. If I was on Pagong, I would've voted for Gretchen, since she doesn't seem to be solid with regards to voting alliances, even though I love Gretchen as a viewer.

I've definitely enjoyed the Pagong tribe much more Than the Tagi tribe, so it will be interesting to see how the merge plays out. :)

And on a side-note, I can't believe they ate dog food. Seriously? I don't know about that one...
  • In this episode Gervase makes a sexist comment to the women, but Joel was the one voted out of the tribe.

The episode started with the women being angry with Gervase after he called the stupidest thing on the planet next to cows and think to themselves why they had not voted for him before. At the reward challenge, Pagong won canned goods and chocolate. The next day, Joel planned to have the 6 Pagong members eliminate the Tagi members once they merged. Later Gretchen, Jenna, and Colleen expressed to the cameras that they were annoyed by Joel and his sexism. Tagi won the immunity challenge that meant that the two tribes would merge evenly. At tribal council, Greg and the three women voted out Joel making him the sixth person voted out. Overall, it was a great episode due to Gervase making the comments and Joel getting surprised at the vote.
  • Joel and Gervase get in trouble with the girls at camp after making a rude comment about cows and women. Joel is voted out and The merge is next on survivor 1.

i though that this was a good episode and i liked the way everyone reacted after the rude comment. Joel deserved to go but again, a strong, kind of... nice person is voted out. Amazing challenges... Freaky tribal councils and weird survivors. season 1 just gets better and better every episode. we are getting further into the game and it is getting way more interesting now. Merge is next time and i can not wait for that to happen. New alliances, Backstabbing, Insecurity, Individual immunity challenges + reward... All of this and more. Well Goodbye for now. See ya later. Bye.
  • Battle of the sexes on Survivor!

Again you better watch what you say or else it
    Will come back and bite you in the rear my friends
    As Gervase made a sexist remark comparing women to cows
    But I am shocked that they voted off Joel despite telling
    The women what to do and ordering them around like they
    Are slaves. Gervase should had gone and not Joel IMO though.
CBS