Survivor

Zipping Over The Cuckoo's Nest

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Apr 17, 2013 on CBS

• This was a classic

Finally! This season have had 3 of the most annoying players ever seen (Brandon, Shamar, Phillip). But now they are all gone. Yes!!

That TC will become a classic. The desperate scrambling, the whispering. Andrea can thank her lucky star she was sitting strategically in the middle. I think Phillip initially whispered Andrea's name to Brenda who tried to pass that on to Dawn, and Dawn just said "How? I can't get that over there", meaning to Sherri, Cochran, Erik. Had Andrea sat anywhere else she'd be a goner.

It's a pity Malcolm didn't pick up on Erik's nodding that he was all in for a Phillip vote, which meant that Malcolm didn't really have to play his idol.

We'll see if this changes anything next week. The 3 amigos are still outnumbered, but the alliance is shaking. I think Brenda and Dawn are the biggest threats now, and they will probably draw in Cochran to a top 3 alliance. Andrea will probably be paranoid and a possible swing vote, while Erik and Sherri might be candidates to flip over to the amigos side.

Great ep!! I don't think I've seen anyone soooo happy as Eddie when Malcolm gives him that Idol. He was beaming from ear to ear. Fantastic! And the disappointment and disbelief in Dawn's face when Malcolm found the Idol - Priceless.