Survivor

Zipping Over The Cuckoo's Nest

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Apr 17, 2013 on CBS

• How about that!

This will stand out of one of the most memorable TC's. When Malcolm found the idol I thought he had planted his idol there to find it before the others so they won't think he had one all this time. I had no idea it was another. I'm convinced it was Malcolm's intention that they bluffed playing the idol and not play it at all. Thanks to Phillip's wisdom, they were forced to play it. When Phillip told them to vote like they had originally planned you could see some of the shine dissolve off Malcolm's face. They were forced to play the idols. The preview seem to suggest some players jumping ship which won't be wise at this point. That would leave Malcolm and his boys still intact. If one jumps ship to them now obviously, one will be #4 in that alliance at most. Brenda wins my heart with the kindness she showed to Dawn: and she said not an unkind word about Dawn in private. Very classy. I really want her to win it all. She's a good person at heart and although good gals don't often win, I'm rooting for her.