Survivorman Forums

Sunday 8:00 PM on OLNBetween Seasons

Season 2!!!!!

ha-Y-n1

[1]Oct 30, 2006
    • level: 5

Appears there will be a second season in Canada on OLN. I am confident that it will eventually find it's way to the US. Can't wait!!

http://outdoors.jasonpaterson.com/article/Survivorman-Season-Two/

If anyone can find anymore news on this please post.

thax

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ha-Y-n1

[2]Dec 19, 2006
    Finally the new season is underway! I got this off of Les's site

http://www.lesstroudonline.com/

:

Hello all,

It is with great excitement that I finally send out a current newsletter. Survivorman is back in action! In just under one week I will be flying to the Amazon jungle in Ecuador to do the first shoot of the new season. It has taken quite a while to get to this stage but I, along with my production partner Dave Brady and our production team are thrilled to be in the middle of a ridiculously hectic schedule right now, ramping up the activities for Survivorman.

And don’t worry – same set up – just me – alone with only my camera gear. But the locations have become a bit more exotic. Along with the Amazon – I am expecting to go to the Australian Outback, the African desert – the African bushland, the Alaskan coast and the rough scoured rock of northern Labrador.

One extra we are hoping to include this time, will be my live journal updates to a blog from location so you can follow my progress as it happens! www.lesstroudonline.com/blog I have been overwhelmed by the support and encouragement from viewers throughout the world. I have emails from Russia, Hungary, UK….all over! So stay tuned…log onto my website at www.lesstroudonline.com - first show should be on air late February 2007. Don’t forget you can get ready for the new season by ordering a copy of the entire first season of Survivorman through my web site.

Watch OLN in Canada this November 28th at 8PM for my ninety minute special; Off The Grid with Les Stroud. It follows our trials of becoming a family dedicated to self sufficiency with a love for a life close to nature. And finally – the Northern Pikes and I are finished recording a debut CD under the name; Stroud and the Pikes. We hope to get that available as downloads ASAP.

Take care and stay tuned for the live Survivorman blog!

Les

I still couldn't find any date for when it will be released in the U.S., have to just wait and see.

ha-Y-n1

[3]Jan 19, 2007
    ha-Y-n1 wrote:

Appears there will be a second season in Canada on OLN. I am confident that it will eventually find it's way to the US. Can't wait!!

http://outdoors.jasonpaterson.com/article/Survivorman-Season-Two/

If anyone can find anymore news on this please post.

thax

Clicky

ha-Y-n1

[4]Jan 19, 2007

ha-Y-n1 wrote:
    Finally the new season is underway! I got this off of Les's site http://www.lesstroudonline.com/

I still couldn't find any date for when it will be released in the U.S., have to just wait and see.

Clicky

kjp0929

[5]Oct 8, 2007
    • level: 4
    Does Anyone know how much Les is Paid $$$

moonlightannee

[6]Dec 23, 2007
    • level: 6
    Does anyone know why Les whines all the way through his show?

ha-Y-n1

[7]Dec 26, 2007
    moonlightannee wrote:
    Does anyone know why Les whines all the way through his show?
    not sure, but you can ask on his forum, he might give you an answer Survivorman Forums