Suzuka

TV Tokyo (ended 2005)

Angus_Mac

Suzuka Fan Reviews (1)

• An awesome show with lots a love!

Personally, I think this show is just awesome! This show is about Yamato Atkitsuki, a clumsy high school boy who one day after moving to Tokyo to live in his aunt's apartment complex, spots Suzuka Asahina, a spoiled athletic girl who happens to be a champion at high jumping. Yamato immediately develops a crush on Suzuka, and what shocks him is that Suzuka lives next door to Yamato! Yamato, and Suzuka have many crazy adventures together. The dialog in this show is awesome. The love moments, and drama will keep you hooked on the series. I liked it when Honoka, and Yamato were dating. I have a soft spot for romance. The characters in this show are awesome! My favorite male character is Yasanobu. He is really funny, and is the ladies' man. My favorite female character is Miki. She is extremely hot, and crazy. The music in this show rocks!! I like the opening theme "Starting Line", it will make you sing to it. Overall, good humor, awesome dialog, pump rockin' music, cute, memorable characters.