How you discovered the Swat Kats

callie665573

[1]Aug 16, 2008
    • level: 30

Okay I'm intrested to know how some fans discovered the series or why you like it so much.

The show premiered when I was seven months old and my brother watched it all the time so I saw it a little. However after the cancelation and since I was a baby I nearly forgot completley about the series until I had a dream about it when I was ten. I can't remember what it was about but it seemed so familliar and one day I finally remembered why. Three years ago the show was on Boomerang's sceduele but I didn't watch it until a show that I watched that was coming on when Swat Kats was over was coming on so I decieded to watch the end of it. It was "Giant Bacteri" and as soon as I watched the last few mnutes I remembered about the series. I kept watching it and I fell in love with it heck I stay up late so I can watch the show at 12:30 in the morning and I never get caught.

Well that's my story so what about everyone else?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

elpaquilloloco

[2]Sep 17, 2008
    • level: 27

This show just to be aired in the latin-american Cartoon Network when I was about 9 or 10 years old (I'm 21 now). I watched it all the time.

PentiumMMX_V2

[3]Sep 29, 2008
    • level: 2
    I just stumbled onto it when watching Cartoon Network, and was instantly hooked