I can't find this show on Boomerang! Not Good!

tman7776

[1]Mar 17, 2009
    • level: 6

I checked on Boomerang for Friday, and it's not on it's usual Time slot. It's Scooby-doo instead! I like Scooby Doo as much as the next guy, but the only new stuff from that franchise is a straight to DVD movie once a year (which is basically the only thing left of What's New? Scooby Doo) along with Tom and Jerry!

This isn't fair! I hope Ted Turner isn't behind this as well

Ted Turner: We forced Boomerang to take SWAT Kats off the air. I don't like violent kids shows. They either get shows made of absolute bullcrap like Squirrel Boy or they're better off living like hillbillies. My next plan is to get Naruto banned from The United States.

*Twitches*

WILL SOMEONE ASK DICK CHENEY TO INVITE TED TURNER TO GO HUNTING WITH HIM?! I'D ENJOY ANOTHER "SHOOTING ACCIDENT"!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

bluejayfusion

[2]Mar 20, 2009
    • level: 16

I completely understand your frustration. I'm not really satisfied with the new Boomerang late night block. Even though I had seen all the SWAT KATS episodes again and again by now, I still don't think Scooby and the Amazing Chan Clan is a decent replacement for SK, Thundarr, and Jonny Quest.

Hasn't anyone atleast heard of the 'Real Adventures of Jonny Quest'- that's what they been calling old Jonny Quest on the guide.... at least if they put something cool like that on, it might seem like a fair trade.

tman7776

[3]Mar 20, 2009
    bluejayfusion wrote:

I completely understand your frustration. I'm not really satisfied with the new Boomerang late night block. Even though I had seen all the SWAT KATS episodes again and again by now, I still don't think Scooby and the Amazing Chan Clan is a decent replacement for SK, Thundarr, and Jonny Quest.

Hasn't anyone atleast heard of the 'Real Adventures of Jonny Quest'- that's what they been calling old Jonny Quest on the guide.... at least if they put something cool like that on, it might seem like a fair trade.

agreed, check out what they're airing on Saturday when SK is supposed to air, THE PERILS OF PENEOPLE PITSTOP?! Okay, now I'm PI**ED OFF! THAT'S NOT EVEN AN ACTION SHOW! I don't even consider Scooby Doo or it's knock-offs action shows! My analysis: Boomerang gave it's viewers the middle finger!

*sigh* guess it's a rerun of last week's Bleach for me.

Edited on 03/21/2009 8:05am
    Edited 2 total times.

captaintombatch

[4]Mar 23, 2009
    • level: 32
    I am disappointed that Swat Kats is off of Boomerang, but there are just so many cartoons on nowadays that it's hard to pick just 48 to air in a 24 hour day. I am all for the 1 a day instead of airing Duck Dodgers and Scooby Doo twice or perhaps 3 times a day. I'm still waiting for them to put the early episodes of Pokemon and Batman: The Animated Series on Boomerang. I have seen all the episodes of Swat Kats and now really want to get the DVD if it's cheap, but it was on for nearly 2 years, so you understand it had to go eventually.

tman7776

[5]Jun 4, 2009
    it's now on Boomerang again, it comes on on Weekdays at 6:00 pm (that's in central time)

captaintombatch

[6]Oct 14, 2009
    • level: 32
    That's when I see it. 3:00 in AK starting this summer, when they re-shuffled the lineup again (including kicking JLU off).