If this show was remade...

tman7776

[1]Mar 13, 2009
    • level: 6

If this show was actually remade, I'd be happy like Trisha from Family Guy when she met David Bowie (I take you home, I make you fish ball soup! FISH BALL!, Tom: Thank you Trisha for sending your people back a thousand years).

But if it's remade by 4kids...

*anime sad in corner scene: It would be a fate worse than no remake!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

captaintombatch

[2]Mar 16, 2009
    • level: 32
    I agree. 4Kids should not get thier hands on this show if it were to be remade. I wouldn't mind seeing Warner Brothers remake this show since they have had a great run of action cartoons (DC Universe, Static Shock, The Batman).

tman7776

[3]Mar 17, 2009
    • level: 6
    Warner Bros. hold the rights to all Hanna Barbera shows now, right?

captaintombatch

[4]Mar 23, 2009
    Yes I believe they do. The Scooby Doo movies, the new Batman and Justice League Series, the Flintstones live-action movies are all made by Warner Brothers. I'd just like to see what would happen if they remade the show with new artists and writers from the early 1990's.

sonicpossible

[5]Apr 20, 2009
    • level: 3
    They really should make a remake out of this show. I mean, it was one of the best cartoon series that Hanna-Barbera produced in its last years, before it was bought by KidsWB. With a few more villains, a few new characters, along with the old ones, we would get a show that would go down in History! Who knows? Maybe one of these days WB decides to go into their vault and decide to do a remake, just like 4Kids did with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Long live T-Bone and Razor!

captaintombatch

[6]Oct 14, 2009
    Yeah, I think that this show should learn from the other shows that have done multiple re-makes (TMNT, Batman, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, and now Scooby Doo is getting remade "again".) I would love to see a remake of this series but there is no way that they should make this new series live-action. It just wouldn't work.