Is this on?

dminter

[1]Feb 23, 2006
    • level: 33
    Yesterday, I noticed, for the first time, SWAT Kats is listed on CN's scheduled site for 1:30 PM CST Monday through Friday. So, I set the VCR, only to get Ozzie And Drix. Now, as we know, their schedule site cannot be trusted. Thus, did the show return and leave already? Probably, as I really, really needed Unlikely Alloys for my collection! And, it seems CN didn't add it to its schedule until recently. I check it every Wednesday, and, granted, I only glance over the other daily shows, but, I noticed SWAT Kats yesterday. I doubt I would have missed it in the past, but, it's possible.

Thanks!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

captaintombatch

[2]Oct 30, 2008
    • level: 32
    Well, I hope that this wasn't too inconvienent for you, but the Swat Kats are no longer on Cartoon Network. For the past year, they have been on a sister channel called Boomerang, and to my knowledge, it airs at 8:30pm Alaska Time.

seto1

[3]Jan 7, 2009
    • level: 16
    well thats better than nothing right lol

captaintombatch

[4]Jan 31, 2009
    • level: 32
    True that seto1. I have now seen every Swat Kats episode ever aired at least 3 times. I consider that a great personal accomplishment. By the way, have you heard anything about this show coming out on DVD to own?