[1]Sep 22, 2006
    • level: 27
    Like you know, there was five Swat Kats unaired episodes:
    The Curse of Kataluna (Succubus).
    Turmoil II: The Revenge.
    Doctors of Doom.
    Cold War.
    Blackout.

Here you can discuss anything refering to them and I'll start asking a question: if the rumors of the production of a new version of the Swat Kats are true, do you think they'll use any of this premises?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

McRazor

[2]Sep 22, 2006
    • level: 13

I hope so! I hope that they will put in the upcoming show some more horror details. I would really like to see Kataluna produced, but they say that after the SK were canceled, they used the Succubus script for a Jonny Quest cartoon. Altough, there are rumors that you can see the episode parts that they produced in "Kat's Eye News Report". I watched it, and I didn't noticed anything, but I did watched it after I watched the show only once, so it could be me.

As for the other episodes, the idea for Rex Shard having new powers in every episode to me is ridiculus, because it would be hell of a great coincidence. On the other hand, if they recycle the idea, and come up with some interesting logical script, I might change my mind.

The Doctors of Doom, to me seems like an ordinary villains-team up episode, but again it sounds OK, because I like both Dr.Viper and the Ci-Kat-a guy.

elpaquilloloco

[3]Sep 22, 2006

McRazor wrote:
    I hope so! I hope that they will put in the upcoming show some more horror details. I would really like to see Kataluna produced, but they say that after the SK were canceled, they used the Succubus script for a Jonny Quest cartoon. Altough, there are rumors that you can see the episode parts that they produced in "Kat's Eye News Report". I watched it, and I didn't noticed anything, but I did watched it after I watched the show only once, so it could be me.
    As for the other episodes, the idea for Rex Shard having new powers in every episode to me is ridiculus, because it would be hell of a great coincidence. On the other hand, if they recycle the idea, and come up with some interesting logical script, I might change my mind.
    The Doctors of Doom, to me seems like an ordinary villains-team up episode, but again it sounds OK, because I like both Dr.Viper and the Ci-Kat-a guy.
    You have a good point there. Matter of fact I remember that Jonny Quest episode you mentioned. It's called Eclipse (I've already added that to The Curse of Kataluna's notes).
    I have to say that I would like to see Turmoil II: The Revenge there. I liked Turmoil.

Edited on 09/22/2006 12:55pm
    Edited 2 total times.

sonysunu

[4]Sep 23, 2006
    • level: 5

There are only 3 unfinished episodes.

They are:

1) The Curse of Kataluna (Succubus)

2) Doctors of Doom

3) Turmoil 2: The Revenge

Black Out and Cold War are abandoned scripts, not  unfinished episodes. As for The Curse of Kataluna, Glenn Leopold recycled the idea into JQ TRA Episode "Eclipse". I have the episode, if anyone is interested in watching it.

Smithy7777777

[5]Oct 21, 2006
    • level: 3

When was the Succubus episode originally planned to be aired ?

Also what was the succubus episode originally planned to be about ?

I was wondering why they decided to cancel it.

If  I remember correctly it had something to do with Miss Briggs. That's all I remember though since when I last saw the episode list here it was almost 2 years ago, maybe almost 2 and a half. All I remember is reading about the episode is that it was listed as the last episode of season 2. My memory is very fuzzy on the rest of it.  

elpaquilloloco

[6]Oct 22, 2006

Smithy7777777 wrote:
    When was the Succubus episode originally planned to be aired ?
    Also what was the succubus episode originally planned to be about ?
    I was wondering why they decided to cancel it.
    If I remember correctly it had something to do with Miss Briggs. That's all I remember though since when I last saw the episode list here it was almost 2 years ago, maybe almost 2 and a half. All I remember is reading about the episode is that it was listed as the last episode of season 2. My memory is very fuzzy on the rest of it.
    I don't know when it was supposed to be aired, but the summary was updated some time ago. You can check here.

Will_Vandom

[7]Jun 10, 2007
    • level: 6
    I've got a question, though I'm not sure this is the right forum/thread for this question. I recorded an episode last night titled "The Best of the SWAT Kats", it seems to be some sort of recap episode, but the thing is this episode isn't listed here on tv.com or ANYWHERE on the internet. So my question is this. Is this some sort of "secret" episode that no one really knows about?

elpaquilloloco

[8]Jun 11, 2007

Will_Vandom wrote:
    I've got a question, though I'm not sure this is the right forum/thread for this question. I recorded an episode last night titled "The Best of the SWAT Kats", it seems to be some sort of recap episode, but the thing is this episode isn't listed here on tv.com or ANYWHERE on the internet. So my question is this. Is this some sort of "secret" episode that no one really knows about?
    Well, I've never ever heard or seen any of that before.

Edited on 06/10/2007 11:36pm

Alzatia

[9]Jul 12, 2007
    • level: 9
    I think I read about that "episode" somewhere. Isn't that like a recap episode? o.o

elpaquilloloco

[10]Jul 13, 2007
    Alzatia wrote:
    I think I read about that "episode" somewhere. Isn't that like a recap episode? o.o
    Which one??

Alzatia

[11]Jul 14, 2007
    Its the episode that aired after "Unlikely Alloys". Its more of less a recal episode.

T-boneluvr

[12]Jul 14, 2007
    • level: 2
    Hey!

Alzatia

[13]Jul 14, 2007
    T-boneluvr wrote:
    Hey!

Hi! o.o

captaintombatch

[14]Nov 1, 2008
    • level: 32
    I just posted that recap episode a few weeks ago. It was called Kats Eye News, a Special Report. The best of the Swat Kats, and this aired in '95 when the producers said that they weren't going to air or make any more episodes after Unlikely Alloys. This episode does air every month on Boomerang though if you're interested in watching it.