Tying to get it back

Ru1138

[1]Sep 18, 2010
    • level: 1

If you are currious, yes this is a topic on how to bring back the show. I've been trying to work on something big; but this isn't a post about how we should sign a pettition or write letters and whatnot.

Rather, I've been trying to take a more proactive approach to a revival, I've even made ablog about it. But there's a problem with being proactive about it, I don't know exactly what to do. I have gotten a few people on board the effort but I'm not sure what to do after I've told everybody. And it seems that none of my peers know what to do either.

So now I think I need to ask someone who's a professional in the tv industry in general, but I don't know what kind of person to ask. Does anybody know what kind of person I should askand how I can contact them?

Edited on 09/18/2010 10:37am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

elpaquilloloco

[2]Dec 22, 2010
    • level: 27

Ru1138 wrote:
    If you are curious, yes this is a topic on how to bring back the show. I've been trying to work on something big; but this isn't a post about how we should sign a petition or write letters and whatnot.

Rather, I've been trying to take a more proactive approach to a revival, I've even made a blog about it. But there's a problem with being proactive about it, I don't know exactly what to do. I have gotten a few people on board the effort but I'm not sure what to do after I've told everybody. And it seems that none of my peers know what to do either.

So now I think I need to ask someone who's a professional in the tv industry in general, but I don't know what kind of person to ask. Does anybody know what kind of person I should ask and how I can contact them?

No...

frosty_ice

[3]Jan 16, 2011
    • level: 24
    Well, you could always try and get into contact with the original team that made the show, or at least one of its creators, and try and talk with them. Maybe they could advise you and tell you if there would be someone who would like to make a remake of the series.

Then, you can always try and contact a comic book artist and talk awith him about making a comic book about the series and all, after asking permission to WB for the copyrights and all.