Swingtown Forums

CBS (ended 2008)

Big Change in Janet

vitaminjd

[1]Jul 4, 2008
    • level: 13
    I think it's a bit unrealistic that Janet has completely changed in one week after eating one pot brownie! She went from being a total stick in the mud to just a little "prudish". Too much too soon, in my opinion.
    Edited on 07/04/2008 12:58pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

GiverSSJ

[2]Jul 4, 2008
    • level: 13
    vitaminjd wrote:
    I think it's a bit unrealistic that Janet has completely changed in one week after eating one pot brownie! She went from being a total stick in the mud to just a little "prudish". Too much too soon, in my opinion.

She might get it on with Bruce since Bruce seems "conservative" still and Janet seems a bit "coversative" too deep down.

HRGirl

[3]Jul 7, 2008
    • level: 9
    I don't think she changed too quickly. You could still see how conservative she was and she really didn't want to go to the party, but did it for Susan. Yeah she has changed, but in my opinion it was not too fast.

moluvr65

[4]Jul 27, 2008
    • level: 9
    Janet is my favorite character on the show. She's prudish yet she seems to sometimes wonder what's it really like to just loosen up every once in a while and see whether or not the grass is really greener on the "other side"