Swingtown Forums

CBS (ended 2008)

Favorite...

Favorite couple?

wayoutcontrol

[1]Aug 2, 2008
    • level: 13

Also characters? I pretty much like all except for Bruce, Trina, Laurie, and Rick.

But Susan, Janet, Roger, and Samantha are my faves.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

bonjovichick

[2]Aug 6, 2008
    • level: 16

I have gone back and forth on some so it is hard.

I always liked Janet and Roger and continue to. I like the way they are being written and trying to go through this real life experience and deal with changes.

I didn't like Trina and Tom to begin with... well mostly didn't like Tom but after the last couple of episodes I am starting to get them and like them.

I liked Susan and Bruce at first but really each week starting to not like them more and more.

Never been a Laurie fan because of her liberal militant feminist stance. The teacher is cute and I like him Their relationship is the best thing about her. Being a conservative republican female who believes in equal treatment for woman but in a more resonable way I find her written as such a sterotypical opposite type that it is hard for me to watch scences with her in it.

Soozin511

[3]Aug 8, 2008
    • level: 4

My favorite character is BJ, because he looks like hes about my age and hes really nice and adorable.

My favorite adult characters are Tom and Janet. Janet reminds me of myself, and Tom is just really likeable.

I think Rick is really interesting, and a good character but I don't really like him.

I don't like Susan though, she annoys me, shes just too sweet looking, and her voice is too soft. Plus, shes such a hypocrite.

HRGirl

[4]Aug 18, 2008
    • level: 9
    I would have to say that Trina and Roger are my favorites.

XoNicoleXo

[5]Aug 18, 2008
    • level: 7

in the beginning i would say that susan was one of my favorites.. but now not so much.. i kinda like the whole her and roger thing but not really becuz i like janet alot though she is annoying at times.. and i really can not stand bruce.. he didn't seem that bad at first though i never really liked him but i am beginning to find him really irritating .. the bj and samantha thing is super cute esp this week.. so by default trina and tom are my favorites