Swingtown Forums

CBS (ended 2008)

Susan & Roger???

shoegal83

[1]Jul 1, 2008
    • level: 13

What do we all think? Is this couple going to happen? I can picture them with Trina maybe, or even having an affair all by themselves! They seem to have a bit of a crush on each other, and he even seemed a little hurt, if not jealous, when he found out about what happened at the party.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

count-chocula

[2]Jul 2, 2008
    • level: 47
    I doubt it will happen this early in the series, Roger is still very conservative and doesn't seem to be too open to swinging. If the show survives, then maybe in the season fianle they could have a "moment"?

Having said that, the show isn't going to last as now it's only getting 5 million viewers.

HRGirl

[3]Jul 2, 2008
    • level: 9
    I definitely seen a connection there. I think something will happen in time, but I agree that it is too early in the series for that. It is obvious that he has feelings for her. I think it is his wife that is the conservative one and he is scared to expose her to that atmosphere.

GiverSSJ

[4]Jul 2, 2008
    HRGirl wrote:
    I definitely seen a connection there. I think something will happen in time, but I agree that it is too early in the series for that. It is obvious that he has feelings for her. I think it is his wife that is the conservative one and he is scared to expose her to that atmosphere.

They were surely enjoying themselves while throwing rocks in the river last episode.

pipolipa

[5]Jul 3, 2008
    • level: 15
    shoegal83 wrote:

What do we all think? Is this couple going to happen? I can picture them with Trina maybe, or even having an affair all by themselves! They seem to have a bit of a crush on each other, and he even seemed a little hurt, if not jealous, when he found out about what happened at the party.

I totally agree with you, since episode one, I see a kind of love feeling between them, the eyes of both when they say goodbye. Let's wait for the next episodes and see what happen between them.

XoNicoleXo

[6]Jul 3, 2008
    • level: 7
    pipolipa wrote:
    shoegal83 wrote:

I totally agree with you, since episode one, I see a kind of love feeling between them, the eyes of both when they say goodbye. Let's wait for the next episodes and see what happen between them.

i totally agree i think that from day one you have seen the closeness that they both share with each other.. i thought for sure when they were skipping rocks on the lake there was maybe going to be a kiss between them..

lisagraham

[7]Jul 3, 2008
    • level: 30
    XoNicoleXo wrote:
    pipolipa wrote:
    shoegal83 wrote:

i totally agree i think that from day one you have seen the closeness that they both share with each other.. i thought for sure when they were skipping rocks on the lake there was maybe going to be a kiss between them..

I too was secretly hoping for a kiss, well maybe not a kiss, but one of those moments where they lean in and you're not sure if it going to happen or not... I have also noticed this subtlety since the first episode and hope they keep exploring it...

bonzly

[8]Jul 6, 2008
    • level: 2
    I too think there is something between Roger and Susan but I think it already happened. I'm not saying they had an affair but I think they had more than a "moment" sometime in the past. Which makes me sad because Janet and Roger are my fave couple. When he looked at her in the kitchen at the end of the last episode, that was lust!! (and I think it was more than the prono flick)

shoegal83

[9]Jul 8, 2008
    bonzly wrote:
    I too think there is something between Roger and Susan but I think it already happened. I'm not saying they had an affair but I think they had more than a "moment" sometime in the past. Which makes me sad because Janet and Roger are my fave couple. When he looked at her in the kitchen at the end of the last episode, that was lust!! (and I think it was more than the prono flick)

I don't think they have even thought about it before now. I doubt it will be Roger that does anything now, given how the last ep finished (with him and Janet in the kitchen!). I think that maybe Susan will feel the need to seek Roger, or someone, out, since things are not the best with Bruce.

GODHOOD

[10]Jul 18, 2008
    • level: 17
    After last night's episode some things differently happening between Susan and Roger. Now that Bruce is cheating on Susan with Melinda things are starting to get more interesting. I also predict that Janet and Tom will eventually do it as well.

butterflygirl73

[11]Jul 18, 2008
    • level: 1
    When Roger was watching Susan, while he was in the pool, there was defintely a " moment ", but I don't think he would cheat. Leave that for Susans husband!

tori6557

[12]Jul 21, 2008
    • level: 11
    They would be really cute together! With the recent developments of Bruce becoming kind of a jackass and Janet fitting in really well with Bruce's work ppl, they would work well with each other.

HRGirl

[13]Jul 27, 2008
    • level: 9
    GODHOOD wrote:
    After last night's episode some things differently happening between Susan and Roger. Now that Bruce is cheating on Susan with Melinda things are starting to get more interesting. I also predict that Janet and Tom will eventually do it as well.

After watching the last episode, I can see all of this happening myself. I am really excited to see upcoming episodes to see where all this goes.

wickedmermaid

[14]Aug 16, 2008
    • level: 12

we know bruce and susan got married because she was pregnant right? well roger hints at getting married too soon in "Get Down Tonight"... i must say guys that was my fav episode so far!! thats all i will say in case anyone hasn't seen it yet!!

make sure you record it as you will want to watch the ending twice!