So, I'm new to this particular board, but I've been watching this show since midseason and LOVE it!!
I thought the season finale was great!
- Bruce can go DIAF for all I care. He really just annoys the crap out of me.
- I seriously almost started crying on the "I always thought we were going to grow old together line." :'-[
- As many good things that there are about the 70's, male dominance was not one of them. The scene of Janet trying to stand up to Roger about moving and him just shooting her down made me want to kick him and whatever guy I saw next below the equator.
- GO SUSAN! for standing up to Bruce and confronting him about Melinda. I really liked the scene of them arguing on the beach, and her having the guts to leave without him.
- I loved all the stuff with both BJ and all them and Laurie and David. Perfect structured, emotional, lovely side stories.
- Tom and Trina's stuff was awesome, LOVED all their stuff, glad to have at least one couple going good instead of bad.
- LOL at Janet's boss guy (can't remember his name) being gay I had NO idea, I was actually half hoping that him and Janet would end up having an affair so it wouldn't be so bad if/when Susan and Roger actually started something.
- And lastly, SUSAN AND ROGER! I'm a huge shipper of them, so happy she went to his hotel in the end! They have SUCH chemistry, I love all their scenes.
BUT, at the same time, I'm a huge shipper of Susan and Janet. I've never actually shipped a platonic relationship before, I've always really shipped only romantic relationships and never really cared about or supoprted the firnedships, but I just love their close friendship and what they have so much, which totally conflicts with my huge ship of Susan and Roger. I support both relationships so much, so basically, it's just difficult. lol.
I really hope it ends up getting picked up eventually, I read somewhere CBS is showing it to cable networks in case they want to pick it up, which I SO wouldn't mind.
Edited 2 total times.