Swingtown Forums

CBS (ended 2008)

Who loves it??

Kittystew

[21]Aug 30, 2008
    • level: 1
    This IS the best new show on television. It is the ONLY show I without having to TIVO it. I even watch it 2ce sometimes!! I look forward to it each and every week. Every time I start really liking something it seems to get cancelled! A lot of people are not home in the summer so they should at least give it a chance in the fall when baseball and the Olympics are not on and more people are home at night. If anyone knows of a site to sign a petition to have it come back for season 2 please post link.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

FullHousefan

[22]Aug 30, 2008
    • level: 8
    I absolutely LOVE this show, I'm actually only 17 but this show just grew on me! I love all the characters and how there's always a new twist every week! Definitely a GREAT show! I'm so glad it's on Fridays bc now that school's started, I wouldn't have been able to watch it on Thursdays. I look forward to a new ep. every week...i can't believe next week's the last one of the season!

jefndeb

[23]Sep 5, 2008
    we do too!!!

jlbranham1971

[24]Sep 6, 2008
    My wife and i love this show very much. We were very surprised to see this on CBS in the first place. This show corresponds with our lifestyle which is the reason why we never miss an episode. We really hope this show continues to a second season for it's about thie only thing on tv worth watching, everytihing else is so boring. Here's to all the other fans out there wishing it continues.

ika99

[25]Sep 8, 2008
    • level: 9
    I'm really loving this show! Great writing and god I LOVE the MUSIC !