Swingtown

CBS (ended 2008)

laurameyer

Swingtown Fan Reviews (47)

6.7
  • I thought this show was awesome too... underrated is a good buzzword for swingtown. I am bummed that we will not get to tune to this neighborhood anymore. I loved those pool parties.. This would be a great pick-up for HBO

I thought this show was awesome too... underrated is a good buzzword for swingtown. I am bummed that we will not get to tune to this neighborhood anymore. I loved those pool parties.. This would be a great pick-up for HBO HBO could really take this show to the next level. the characters are rich and complex. The storyline, sets and costumes really take you back to the day. I would HIGHly recommend this entire series. at least watch the first episode, you will want to watch the second.

the friendship between the new neighbors is is a nice plot element as both couples learn from each other in a variety of ways from different ends of the spectrum. Which culminates in the swinging couple becoming more together with each and the "prude"ish couple yearning for more action.